Tuesday 15 March 2011

Edgar Cayce Earth Changes

When I first started receiving prophecies, I was recommended to read a book by Edgar Cayce called the 'Sleeping Prophet' because in the beginning I was given prophecies in sleep state, and or woken up by the sheer power of them and the voice speaking to me. I also resonate with the sheer humble heart of Cayce and how he was a medical intuitive. He was a Christian Spiritualist and is held in high regard by Christian Spiritualists and other spiritual people.

The biography of his life is called the 'Sleeping Prophet' although he never called himself a prophet.  Its title is due to him receiving most of his divine guidance in a sleeping trance state. If my memory serves me well, he had a secretary that wrote things down for him, and that is why so much of his work is recorded and type written.

In the past, when I did remote viewing/remote scanning health work,  I would also go into a trance like altered state. So I used to attach a recording mike to my chest, a tape machine to record everything that I said. Then afterwards I would type up a report from the recording. It was experiential work.

Anyhow, this video is about some of the predictions from Edgar Cayce regarding the earth changes that are currently taking place. It is particularly relevant at this time due to his mention of Japan. As I said to a friend this morning, I do not feel that the worst is over in Japan yet, and I did deliver a message to my family last night. However, this wasn't the first time we had warned them about Japan.

I have also warned people in the USA continuously. However, people just refuse to listen and do the will of God.




No comments: