Friday 4 March 2011

ELIYA DAY LUXOR GATEWAY

Well tomorrow, is another LUXOR Gateway opening and we covered the gematria of it in the previous post that spoke about Egypt. [1] Its also Shabat for some, so SHALOM. I say for some because shabat is everyday for me.

In numerology, today, the 4th of March is 'CREATIVE ISOLATION' and I do feel that today, is a day to be creative and just be in the sukkah of the energy of the day.

We had a very positive dawn and start to the day. We have been experiencing very cold nights here, but this morning is absolutely beautiful, skies are clear blue, the sun is very warm and the air is crisp. Last night we received the message from Abba on 'SUKKAH' and that was to do with blessings and food.

My day began with a nice hot relaxing bath. Then the most amazing giant elephant appeared before me, he was beautifully decorated, he was very grand indeed. There was a man riding him but he did not come up close. So I asked him who he was and he said he was HANUMAN. We chatted for a while and I asked why he had come. He said he would like to join me on the trip to India, if that was OK with me. That trip isn't until 2012, so he is ahead of time. At the end of 2006, I was asked to do my best to be in India for 555 and the 'Return of the Mystics'.



Hanuman's energy and manner was very humble like the young Lakshimi and Tara, and he was a bit of a comedian like Omar Khayyam. This was the first time I have met Hanuman, I would like to see him smiling in that picture above, he has smiling eyes and he is a happy character,  I look forward to talking to him again.

Now its interesting that he should turn up today, so close to the LUXOR gateway opening, in the above picture he does look very African. There are so many deities in Hindu spirituality, I am not informed on them all. I have only met a few of them to date, and to be honest, I am more interested in what they have to say for themselves, rather than what is written about them.

NUWARA ELIYA 

However, something interesting did turn up when I took a quick scan. There is a Hanuman temple in Sri Lanka, near a place called Nuwara ELIYA. Here it is:


Beautiful colours. Nuwara ELIYA means 'City on the plain' or 'City of Light' and I really did laugh when I read that its nickname is 'Little England'. There are tea plantations here, and importing tea is a connection with our Scottish Campbell heritage in colonial days. 

Nuwara ELIYA, is one of the '100 places to remember', the place and its tea plantations are in danger due to climate change. The people who live here, are totally dependent on the tea plantations for their sustenance. Although, the government are looking to expand its tourism. It does make you wonder where all the money goes that Western nations send to 3rd world countries. Its common sense, that to survive, you don't put all your eggs in one basket. 

Now what would the world do without tea? Fortunately, I don't drink it. 

Sri Lanka, an island nation, not a very safe place to be.  Nuwara ELIYA is also famous for its princess, Sita ELIYA, abducted from her King, a temple was erected in her honor. 

After that, I was pondering on the fact that it was this time last year, that we had the 'Wisdom of Sophia' gateway opening in Greece.  The last year as gone so quickly. 

Then a dear friend was allowed in to visit me energetically, and that visit was about FEEL and FEELING. 

So I hope you all have a wonderful gateway opening tomorrow, do feel free to share any experiences that you might have in the comment section on the blog. 

Leave yourselves OPEN to FEEL..the energy.....

This Luxor gateway will certainly impact on Sri Lanka and India.  

NAMASTE is usually said with the hands in the prayer position, and a bow of honor to those that you greet. It is usually introduced to Reiki healing students on their level one. The reason why you put your hands in the prayer position, is because it creates an energetic circuit with the heart. So although this is a nice video below, I do not totally agree with what is written in it. 

The only way that people can truly know and experience namaste is in the heart. It has nothing to do with the mind or the physical. In my experience, it is transcendent in the being of the heart, that elevates a person when they connect their heart with others to honor them. 

I once asked health and education workers on a training module, to just sit opposite each other in pairs and connect on a heart level. To begin by just looking into each other's eyes. To hold the look for as long as they could and feel the energy of heart between them. Many found this very hard to do, especially when we asked them to hold hands as well. Two hands on top of the other two hands, connecting the energetic heart flow between them both. 

People are not usually used to that much heart energy, unless they are healers. So it is good for people to simply practice sharing the love energy, that comes flowing naturally from the heart in this way. 

Two hearts then beat as one. 



ELIAKIM
















1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2011/02/luxor-5th-of-march-2010.html
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanuman
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwara_Eliya

No comments: