Wednesday 30 March 2011

Abba said '26lb STONE'.


To those that stand against this reality. We wrote this today. 

Only a true mystic understands a true mystic and it was the same with the prophets. 

In my reality every single child is special and I tell them so. Did your parents not honor your specialness in you? If they didn't, I recommend 'inner child' healing work for you. 


As the Christ said to those that stood against him, "If your Father was my Father then you would love me'. Of course his Father was the heavenly Father, Abba. The prophecies predicted that you would be judged by your words in this timeline, so in a way Low Six is correct. 

However, it is not a game and I am not role playing, its called 'Spiritual Alchemy' and Michael (M. Mauldin, who is  mentioned in the book of Daniel) also called it 'Alchemy of the Word'. 

In the beginning was the WORD is the most profound statement ever made, it holds a secret of the physics of the cosmos that scientists do not yet understand. Prophet Malachi knew that I would be a spiritual alchemist and few understand his words and how it relates to spiritual alchemy. 

Its all about the purification of the people. 


Yes, pure gold, she is. 


I AM an unfettered flame of God's divine love in manifestation on the earth plane, and nothing that any of you say, can ever change that. Most of the prophecies about the one that Christ and the Jewish prophets promised would come, have already been fulfilled and there is nothing that anyone can do to change that either. It is fulfilled and done. 


As Abba said 'To HE that understands the promise, there is no secret'. 



What you say to me or about me detrimentally, is water off the back of the graceful swan of God's divine mercy and compassion. 


Many tried to stand in my way, all regretted it afterwards because the nature of God's creation is thus; that what you throw at me comes back to you 1,000 fold. It is the spiritual law of the cosmos of cause and effect. The purer the being, the greater the karma of those that stand against the holy ones of God. 


In fact, this morning Abba said '26lb stone'. 26 is the gematria value of the name of God. 


What else do we have on a 26lb stone? The 26lb stone is used in the Olympics and Scottish Highland Stone PUT events. It is known as the 'BRAEMER STONE'. As I write this it reminds me of the young shepherd David, who slew Goliath with his stone. 


The songs that they sing, 'Scotland the Brave' and 'Amazing Grace'. Of course, I have a part Scottish heritage. The Campbell's. 


No surprise then that the 'Verse of the Day' at biblegateway is from Isaiah chapter 53 about the 'Righteous Servant'. “He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem. Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted.” Isa 53: 3-4


As the bible says "An honest answer is like a kiss on the lips."













I wish you love, light and life. 


Happy healing....


GIVE LIFE A CHANCE 


COME SCOTLAND COME





ELIAKIM 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello-
I did not mean to insult you, if it came across as such. I just came, offering more information. But you must know that I come from a Spiritual Mission on the Earth, and I've always believed that you are a part of that! Have you ever considered that you might be a part of something bigger, and not just on your own? I know that you do extraordinary work! But truly, we all do connect together. Yes, I am a Queen, and what I say is true, about who I am. I am now going forward and gathering God's Royal Family together. It deeply saddens me that you perceive me with such hostility. I do not come here to harm you in any way. Only to love! I think we are a Divine Reflection of each other, like looking in the mirror. I will no longer post comments to your blog, for the way I've been treated by you. I do not come to take anything away from you, only to add! Again, I wish you all the best on your journey. Goodluck and God Bless always...
Love,
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Another possible reference to a 26lb stone? (I also studied about meteorites, in college...):
http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/meteorology/news-our-planet-and-its-most-violent-visitors
ah-ha!! made another connection to Peekskill, NY: Mel was born there!:
http://www.imdb.com/list/vm3YAn_L0FY/
in your other post: 'Russell will find you'-could be reference to Russell Crowe trying to find me (for Mel), OR Mel Gibson trying to find me, because 'Russell,' the boys name, means 'little red,' and the 26lb stone that fell in Peekskill, where Mel was born, did crash into a RED CAR! So, a little red stone! The meteorite! Mel is the symbolic 26lb (red) stone! I've recently been contacted by someone from Australia, on a particular forum, but I didn't know who he was. It might be Mel! But don't know...

Anonymous said...

Dear Lady Lotus Feet,
Please understand that I don't want to stop posting comments on your forum, because I truly believe that I can help decipher what Abba is saying. Abba is speaking through you, for us--you and I. I am not your enemy, only a friend. I have the highest of admiration and respect for you Lotus Feet. All good things for you! I will therefore, keep posting comments, to help decifer, if this is okay? If not, tell me to get lost, and I'll leave. Just want to help. Thanks!
Kimberly

Eliakim said...

Kimberly you are very welcome to post your comments on this blog to share. I like your joyous energy being around.

My apologies for not replying earlier there as been something to sort out during the night and I haven't been to sleep yet.

Big hugs

ELIAKIM xx

Eliakim said...

Yes, there is a lot more for me to do and that is to build New Jerusalem. However, I am waiting for the funds to come to buy the land.

Love and hugs

ELIAKIM