Thursday 3 March 2011

Abba said Sukkah

I was just cooking some food in the kitchen and Abba said SUKKAH and sukkah can mean 'booth' or 'tabernacle.'

The size of my kitchen is certainly the size of a small booth.

Its a blessing.


Transliteration: Barukh ata Adonai Eloheinu melekh ha‑olam, asher kid'shanu b'mitzvotav v'tzivanu leishev ba‑sukah.
Translation: "Blessed are You, LORD, our God, King of the universe, who has sanctified us with His commandments and commanded us to dwell in the sukkah." [1]

The 4th of March is also the next LUXOR Gateway opening. See previous post in February. 


So what am I cooking tonight, what is the body asking for? 


Some Indian spices. An Indian curry,  I shall also eat some left over broccoli in a cheese sauce, with some pitta bread. I shall have some fresh cut onion and some mango chutney. 


Then some fresh oranges and banana with ice cream. 


Then, if I am not too tired,  I might make a banana cake to use up the rest of the bananas. I like to put sultana's in my banana cake because I like sultana's. Coconut as well, when I have some in the kitchen. 


UPDATE 7.3.2011
There is a big overlap between the linguistics of Hebrew and Sanscrit, 
I  have just been led to SUKAH and it can be found in sanscrit with 
and without the H. Suka is depicted as a Sannaysin and my spiritual 
path was the path of the Sannaysin prior to completion. 


It made me laugh to read that in the sanscrit Suka means PARROT, 
in the past on a forum people kept calling me a 'parrot' because 
I repeated the words of God. 




Blessings in abundance 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukkah 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Śuka

No comments: