Sunday 13 March 2011

LILY DAY 14th March

Tomorrow is what we called 'LILY DAY' last year. It is my deceased mother's birthday tomorrow, and it is my niece LILIA's FIRST birthday the following day in Japan. 


Following on from the post in respect of Proverb 31 and the prophecies fulfilled we do have some more to add. 


The RAB and her mother Lili, her parents, were very concerned about her that she wasn't doing what other children were doing at her age. In hindsight, it is clear that she inherited her passion for sewing by hand, from the seamstress that is featured in the Michelangelo salmon fresco. That is a picture of her great grandmother who was Jewish. Catherine Arbede. Michelangelo knew the truth. 

Also as a teenager she started work for retailers, so the prophecy is true that she sold things that had been made. She also liked working the markets on the stalls and found that great fun. I also vaguely remember selling home made things at craft events and making christmas presents by hand for the family. 



However, that is a very long time ago. My mother was good at making things and could turn her hand to anything, far more talented in that respect than I. She was a dab hand with the sewing machine, something that I never truly mastered. As I, have really never got on with machines, so it was a miracle that I took to the computer eventually. 


Tonight a lady wrote the following: 


"Your words are good and filled with Love as I can see is also in your heart. I also see truth and wisdom in what you say and stand for. I only wish we could all do the good works as you have done. :sunny: God bless you and I love you."


Our response: 


The little things mean the most dear one. It isn't how much you give but the love that you put into your giving and intentions. You can shower your blessings on everyone including the oceans and rivers. 

You understand the love that is in your heart. My mother in law gave me some wonderful advice when I was first married. She said 'Don't try to be super wife, super mum, super lover and super cook, just be good enough'. 

I did what I did because my heart of love compelled me. However, now I know it was to fulfill the biblical prophecies. 

May the Spirit of the LORD guide you for what is right for you and your journey. 

Blessings in abundance 

My love is returned to you beyond measure. 





^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


So this LILY DAY I would like to make a public announcement. 


I thank you Mum for helping me to become what I became. 


Love you forevermore. 


MOTHER'S DAY Proverbs 31 








Your wish and prayers were granted mum, our family is truly blessed. 


AHAVA 


ELIAKIM 


































No comments: