Monday 21 March 2011

67 Million Hugs -v- 67 Million spent on Missiles

It was only yesterday that we shared on our other blog about the 'FREE HUG' campaign and our involvement in it. 67 in Hebrew gematria is the value of 'MOTHER', 'lord' and understanding.  [1]



SUNDAY, 20 MARCH 2011

67 Million Hits - FREE HUG CAMPAIGN 

This song reminds me of 'happy days' when I first supported and promoted the 'Free Hug' campaign. An internet friend from Queensland sent it to me and I then sent it to other friends around the world. Then an Italian on our list picked up the gauntlet and ran with it. He then inspired people in 30 Italian cities to carry the banner of the free hug campaign. It was a joyous time of celebration.

We then followed through and continued to support the campaign and promote it on international forums. So it is with great joy, that I can now share that this campaign as 
had 67 million hits since it began.

So big hugs to all those that got involved around the globe. 

That’s what we call TEAMWORK and COLLABORATION.
We give 67 million hugs, they spend 67 million in one day on cruise missiles in a war against Libya that is nothing to do with the West.

Libya is an Islamic problem and Islamic nations are responsible for sorting it out, not the tax payers of England or any other Western nation.  

When I was in police confinement on the 3rd of January, one of the officers that was bullying and provoking me all night, questioned whether there would be another war. I told him that men create wars, he pressured me to give him a response to his shouting 'Will there be another war?'


I replied loudly. Yes, because you men will create it. I also told them that the floods would come next, and indeed they did. Queensland was flooded that night. 
The Dead Sea Scrolls are correct. Each side is equally matched and it will only be with divine intervention, and the Sons of Light coming forward to aid me, will the darkness come to an end. The Sons of Light will be victorious because it is God's will for them to be so.

David Icke says there is a
‘FORK in THE ROAD’ and that they’re trying to start WW3.

David do catch up, the 'Fork in the Road' was last year. Humanity were given a year to choose and that ended at the end of August 2010.

Humanity chose violence instead of enlightenment.

Humanity chose Islam instead of the gift sent by God.

Satisfied now?

If one more person tells me that we are all the same, I think I will scream. 


People that live in their hearts are not war mongers that have created this war in Libya. 


There is no darkness in the heavenly Father and his Sons of Light and Love. 


Violence disempowers the soul and vexes the Spirit of God. 


67 was a good year..


Fortunately, I listened to the warning that poured into my soul, God saved a 13 year old, from being raped and killed. Five years later the young man murdered his mother and her sister. I have no idea what his family had done to him, I was to young to know. 


However, when he asked me the time, the message to my soul was this 'RUN as FAST as YOU CAN'. 





ELIAKIM
PS


Now Abba said that 'An apple a day will not save the day' 

And during the Obama election campaign, a Jewish mystic gave the apple as symbolic of Obama and America, so you can't count on the Americans to save U.

So it is up to the rest of you. 

1. http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=67

No comments: