Tuesday 22 March 2011

THE ONE

This computer is so slow, and it keeps crashing due it not having the capability of my laptop that as to go back to manufacturer's. Last night I noticed that the flag on my computer had automatically changed to the British flag, then this morning it changed to the American flag.

I wrote a long post for you about today, and then the computer crashed again and I lost the lot. Anyhow, let's try again.

When I woke up this morning I had a strange experience. There was a very loud computerized voice of an ET, and it simply said 'ONE'. 

The Hebrew word for ONE is ECHAD = THE ONE and from divine experience only the heavenly Father speaks to me in Hebrew/Aramaic. The FIRST letter of the Hebrew alphabet also as the gematria value of ONE and in the ancient pictographs it is the sign of an Ox head. It represents strength and power from work done. It also means chief or other leader. The modern name of the letter is Aleph and corresponds to the Greek Alpha, that people often translate as beginning e.g. Alpha and Omega.

While I was writing up the post, I went through the archives to see what other visions and messages we have received to do with ET's,  and I found four posts and this is a FOUR year.

One of them mentioned the King of Saudi and an ET, another one mentioned USA and 2022, 22 is also the number given for the ice caps message. 'Ice Caps 22'. All of the posts are well worth reviewing.

The one from December 2010, mentions the 'opportunities' that would come in the next 8-9 months and that it is important to accept them.

While I was writing up the post Abba said 'SCHALET' and that is a Hebrew word to do with the sabbath stew, and the CHET Visions received in March 2009.

Humanity are certainly in a stew right now. I will publish this now and then go and access the links to those posts for you for your review if you wish.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

'The One' is my Soulmate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMr_41yjTU
Our Reunion is the only solution for the World, to get us out of this 'stew.'
Doing God's Will, but no one wants to help us connect.
Great suffering.