Friday 20 May 2011

PINK HEARTS of LOVE

While I was washing up in the new kitchen I saw energetic pink hearts.  Every time I took my hands out of the water and every time I was about to put my hands into the water. Pink Hearts of Love appeared energetically above the water. I was going to post this on our other blog, then when I came in here, and saw the pink heart in the hamsa avatar on my right, the right hand. I knew that this post must go here.

So pink hearts of love to you all, that are sending me your love.

Here is a 'PINK HEARTS not a PINK SLIP Campaign'. It feels appropriate because it is about children.  and my son as come home to live for awhile again. Its always great when he comes to stay for awhile, and he now as a new job.



This last week as been filled with blessings from heaven.

This was also a wonderful video today.

Pachamama Alliance - "A New Dream". 



PROTECTING THE HEART OF EVERYWHERE 



Love you all and thank you for your love.

Glory be to God.

ELIAKIM

No comments: