Sunday 8 May 2011

ELIAKIM UPDATE

Well the 7th of May, was the day that I set myself to leave the public domain although we will continue with the blogs and sharing on youtube. Also yesterday, I was shown that it was time to take some rest in my peace, as things unfold before the eyes of humanity.

However, I am also picking up on a lot of sectarian violence, and I was given the example of Serbia. The Danube runs through Serbia nine countries altogether. The River Danube as also been given in the past. Incredible how the leader of the first UPRISING in Serbia looks just like Michael.M. Mauldin.



With the pig march in France on the 14th, and the 3rd intifida planned for the 15th it does not bode well at the grass roots.

People are suffering all over the world, and NGO's are talking about spiritual theories. In reality the people at the grassroots are not interested in their theories, their spirituality or what they have to offer. In my experience to date most NGO's are product led organizations and not marketing led organizations; and there is a huge difference.

A marketing led organization, gives the customer what the customer requires; at a price they can afford and are willing to pay. First they have to find out what the people require and that takes research at the grassroots. Market research that very few NGO's can actually afford to muster, either financially or in manpower.

The academic discussions that go on behind the scenes between NGO's is beyond measure. Then add the essays, academic papers, conferences and workshops held all over the world. By the amount of discussions that they've had in the last 100 years, you would think that they would've solved the worlds ills by now. The thing that they are most concerned with is war and peace, tell me something new! Tell me something unique, different and authentic.

However, like the UN, they do not appear to have the ability to cross the new frontiers. In other words they are still trying to fit new theories into old models. For instance, they postulate 'oneness' at the same time they have allowed the UN and themselves; to continue with departmental separation of Peace, Poverty and Health. Ultimately, most wars are an health issue, if you track them back to the root causes of the core issues.

Many are concentrating on Spirituality and spiritual theories; and it is clear from the grass roots of the people in the West, that most people are not even interested in spirituality. Important not to mix up the meaning of 'well-being' with 'spirituality'. The words mean different things to different people. In my experience people in the street, whether rich or poor,  fear that which they don't understand, and the word 'spiritual' certainly triggers their issues of denial.

Its really important for spiritual people to understand, that we can accept them for who they are, but they refuse to accept us for who we are. If you start spouting on about 'oneness' they will simply look at you as if you have come from a different planet, a different world.  As we know, it is only when a person comes to collect the lantern of light, are they ready to receive it.

I am always hearing of tragic cases and it touches my heart every time that I do. However, people must come when they are ready to come to receive. Some people would rather die than change. Metaphysically, that is the root cause of strokes.

Last but not least, I noticed on the BBC last night, that there have been fires in different parts of the UK. Manchester, the Middle East of England, certainly pinged out at me. Apparently, they're expecting more rains to come this week to put the fires out. That follows on from our post telling CAVAT to leave our forests alone.

Pink energy, pinks hearts are floating in front of me energetically, between me and the screen.

I can also hear my genetic Father the RAB whistling at me faintly in the distance. More confirmation that what I am doing is right.

Watching this video again of the Roses, reminds of me of my wedding. I chose white and blue as the colour scheme. My mother made me a bouquet of blue and white roses and the three bridesmaids were also in royal blue velvet, with pale blue embroidered aprons. They had matching posies and small flowers on top of their heads with ribbons.

My mother also made me a small crown of white roses for my veil to sit upon, my long hair that was on top of my head. The train of the dress that was hired, was 8 feet long. I was fully covered to the neck in beautiful white lace. One day I will share the stunning photographs with you that were taken inside the Church of Mary Magdalene, Regents Park, London.





Love beyond measure

ELIAKIM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eliakim? what you are doing is in full a dishoner to our creator and my father ,and I will be here to watch for now, but let it be known that the second son of god is watching and watching.....CGJames...second coming.....

Eliakim said...

CG James. the LORD God told you that when the Messiah came we would show you paths that the people have never walked before. The LORD God and I have been doing it for decades. I was once known as a pathfinder.

So can you take responsibility and heal yourself?

Can you find the root cause of the word 'dishonor'? Who do you dishonor CGJames? Seek within and find it before you choose to revisit us.

TESHUVAH