Saturday 14 May 2011

RED ZONE FLOODING

Are the Manitoba floods in Canada and the USA a sign of the times? Indeed they are. Can you imagine what will happen to Canada and Alaska when the ICE Caps go? It will be a 1,000 times worse then what people are experiencing now. Can you just imagine what will happen in the EU with Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Austria, Spain, France and Italy? Can you just imagine the devastation from all of those skiing resorts? Can you just imagine the impact on other countries in Northern, Mid and Southern Europe?



"While the Manitoba government has pledged to compensate property owners in the so-called flooding "red zone," the promise isn't much comfort for many residents who face an unknown future. In a controversial move, Manitoba's government decided to sacrifice about 150 homes in a 225-kilometre zone as a way to spare a larger number of properties downstream on the swollen Assiniboine River. The breach is occurring southeast of Portage la Prairie."[1]








"TWIN LAKES BEACH, Man. -- The people of Twin Lakes Beach feel like sacrificial lambs.
All the water being diverted from the Assiniboine River has to end up somewhere, and that somewhere is Lake Manitoba.
Twin Lakes Beach, located on the southeastern shore of the lake, is home to about 400 lakefront properties -- a mixture of cottages and permanent residences that at the moment are much more lakefront than they used to be, or than anyone would like.
"I own the property 100 feet out from here -- supposedly," said Garry Grubert, standing six feet from the shore and pointing out towards Lake Manitoba, which has engulfed as much as 90 feet of his frontage and is now only a few inches from sending his son's beach house into the lake.
Many of the 1,000-plus property owners stretching from Delta Beach to St. Laurent are in the same boat."

Is it a sign to get out? It sure is. Its called the EXODUS. 


Our response to the second video. 

Snow and floods is to do with the timeline of the biblical prophet that was promised to Moses. As the heavenly Father said 'To HE that understands the promise. There is no secret'.
We have been warning people since the 90's when we were giving lectures on 'Millennium Prophecies' at Mind, Body and Spirit exhibitions. We have been warning the Americans specifically since 2007. Just wait until the ICE CAPS go; it will be a 1,000 times worse for those that refuse to listen and do the will of God.

Are you ready to engage with the will of God and build New Jerusalem yet?

This is life or death now. Choose wisely.




US FLOODS LATEST - MORGANZA SPILLWAY 14.05. 2011. 



1. http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Canada/20110514/anxiety-creeps-with-flooding-in-manitoba-110514/

2. http://www.torontosun.com/2011/05/14/manitoba-floods-sacrificial-lambs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abba, you know my heart, and you know who my heart loves. I wait for him. I hope he comes! I only want to help him and see him safe. I'm calling and reaching out to you, to him, but is anyone listening? I don't have much money to leave here, though I want to! I rely purely on the Graces of You to see me safely out. Again, you know my heart and who I love, who makes my heart sing! I yearn for him and love him completely! Thank you Abba, for hearing my words. I love you! I do not want the other man, as I know he is dark. But I am only trying to bring 'Peace' between everyone. And, save a Land and People. My heart is genuine and sincere! Assure my Beloved that I love him--him and no other, forever! Thanks Abba, and thanks Eliakim...
love always, your friend

Anonymous said...

Again, Abba, I am ready for what's next. Point me in the direction that I should go. New Jerusalem--yes! Will of God--yes!! I love you Abba, and I ONLY SEEK GOD'S WILL IN EVERYTHING!! EVERYTHING!!
I love you!!
love, me.
xoxoxox