Wednesday 23 September 2009

Abba said "IT IS THE DAY OF RUE"

Early afternoon here in the UK I went to have a bath.

I was told that Japan and China are talking and they are not happy. I was then shown some visions.

My eyes were drawn up to the bathroom window and it was slightly open on the right. To the left of the window a vision of a black horse appeared and he was trying to look into the 'Window of Opportunity", he could not see in although I could see him. Then I saw a vision of a crowd of animals coming to look in from the left side and the one up the front looked like a baby pig. They couldn't see me and they couldn't get to the right side of the window to get in because they were on the left.

Then I saw a beautiful vision of the blessed Virgin Mary and she looked at the animals with compassion and love. She said to them "I will help you". Then I saw the outlines of two heads and the words 'Two heads are better than one'.

I began to think about today being the "Day of Breakthrough" and then Abba spoke and said "IT IS THE DAY OF RUE".

I did not know what the word RUE meant so I looked it up in the dictionary and it means "To feel regret, remorse, or sorrow". Afterwards I felt that some kind of decision was being made today and it is obviously not a good one. The emotions of regret, remorse and sorrow can also break down the immune system.

Rue is also an aromatic shrub with bitter evergreen leaves that yield an acrid volatile oil formerly used in medicine and in recent days we have been talking to people about the vast implications of drug taking on the generations.

The Day of Rue is one of massive proportions.

Professor Benny Shanon, professor of cognitive psychology at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, believes the Israelites used two plants in Sinai and the Negev: one of them is wild rue, a hallucinogen used by the Bedoin to this day. However this plant is not identified with any plant mentioned in the Bible. [1]

Early evening we popped into a forum and there was a lot of furore over the Obama speech at the UN today.

Of course there is also the saying "they will rue the day" and it means when a person makes a choice that one day they will bitterly regret what they have done.



1. http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/960403.html

No comments: