Saturday 12 September 2009

Visions Animal Vaccinations

This evening I received another vision of a white skull and bones, then behind that I saw the grim reaper but there were no bones inside it's cloak. I asked Abba what is this Father? He replied Dr. Jones. The only person that I've heard of called Dr Jones was a man that was accused of murdering his wife and they never found her body; as such he was not convicted of her murder.

"In Germanic folklore Death was a guise of Odin. The 'Grim' of Grim Reaper is derived from Grimnir, a name for Odin."


Dr Jones


I then saw a vision behind that of Doctor Dolittle with the animals. I asked again what does this mean Father? He replied "Killing the germs". The last time that Abba spoke about the germs was to do with Germany and the Chet Vision (Part 1 and 2 can be found on this blog.) and children were murdered within days of the vision being received. Immediately I was impressed with EU and of course WHO are also based in Europe. This is to do with injecting animals. Dr Dolittle is also a good play on words!

Doctor Dolittle - Talk to the Animals



I asked our father what can we do about this? He replied "We have warned them before about the animals. Will they listen now? I replied what can we do about the torment and poverty Father? He replied "They must return to us.".

UPDATE 13.09.09.

I have found a Dr Jones who is talking about animal vaccines.

"Never vaccinate a sick or weakened animal. If your puppy or kitten is showing signs of allergies or skin problems, WAIT. Vaccinating an already compromised immune system is almost sure to compound the problem!"

http://www.veterinarypetcare.com/pethealthcare/pet-vaccines

It is clear that if we should never vaccinate a sick or weakened animal then neither should one do it to humans either.

No comments: