Saturday 12 September 2009

NO ONE TOLD YOU ABOUT GOD'S MESSENGER - Isaiah 41 & 42

The Helper of Israel

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. I have stirred up one from the north, and he comes— one from the rising sun who calls on my name. He treads on rulers as if they were mortar, as if he were a potter treading the clay.

Who told of this from the beginning, so we could know, or beforehand, so we could say, 'He was right'? No one told of this, (to you) no one foretold it, (before they arrived) no one heard any words from you.

I was the first to tell Zion, 'Look, here they are!' I gave to Jerusalem a messenger of good tidings.
[1]

Who is the Messenger that was sent from God to help Israel, do you know who they are?

In the Aramaic version of the text it states "I have stirred up one from the north, and he shall come from the rising of the sun, and shall call on my name: and the princes shall come, and shall be trodden down like mortar, and as the potter treads clay. Who has declared it from the beginning, that we may know? And beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? Yea, there is none that shows, yea, there is none that declares, yea, there is none that hears your words. These things are the chief concern of Zion; behold, I will give to Jerusalem one that brings good tidings.

What does the North represent ? A Healer, you will also find a post on this blog on the "Right Hand of God - Revelation 12".



What did God decide after the missions to Israel ? This is what the scripture says about Israel.

I look but there is no one— no one among them to give counsel, no one to give answer when I ask them. See, they are all false! Their deeds amount to nothing; their images are but wind and confusion.

In the Aramaic text; "For I beheld, and there was no man who could meditate about these things, that I might ask him and that he might give me an answer. Behold, they are all nothing; their works are vanity; their images are wind and vanity.

Do you understand ?

Do you understand that our heavenly Father is not happy with Israel? Do you understand the reason why?

Do you understand why he is not happy with America?

He sent his Messenger to you in 2008 America, he sent his right hand to you too....

In Isaiah 42 the text continues about the Messenger.

"Behold, my servant, whom I uphold, my elect in whom my soul delights; I have put my spirit upon him, he shall bring forth justice to the gentiles. He shall not cry, nor make a sound, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. A bruised reed shall he not break, and a flickering lamp shall he not extinguish; he shall truly bring forth judgement. He shall not fail nor be discouraged till he has set justice in the earth; and the islands shall wait for his law.

Now our LORD God, speaks to his Messenger.

"Thus says the LORD God, he who created the heavens and stretched them out, he who spread forth the earth and all that is in it, he who gives breath to the people upon it, and spirit to those who walk therein: I the LORD have called you in righteousness and have held your hand and have strengthened you and have give you for a covenant to the people and for a light to the Gentiles; That you may open the eyes of the blind, to release prisoners from bondage, and bring out of the prison house those that sit in darkness. I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory I will not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things do I declare; before they spring forth I will tell you of them.

Let them give Glory to the LORD and sing his praise."


His Messenger is here....

Now what will you say to the preachers that did not foretell it? What will you say to all the mediums, psychics and so-called channelers that told you nothing of the Messenger of God that would come to shorten these last days for the sake of the spiritually elect?

Will you call them out?

The Sons of light have eleven more months to get with the divine plan and the Messenger of God. Time is running out for Israel and the rest of the world.

Whoever blesses the one sent in the name of the LORD God of Israel will be truly blessed.

Justice beyond measure

ELIAKIM


1. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah%2041%20&version=NIV

This is post 253 = MANTLE

No comments: