Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentines Day Sonnet

This beautiful Sonnet to God was posted in the comments section of my own Sonnet to God. This Sonnet that was posted by a contributor signed by FS really hits the target of what the Sonnet to God is all about. FS truly has the engagement with God in their heart. 


"Sonnet to God-thank you! and as you say blessings beyond measure!

ABBA, yours is an infinite and more excellent way called LOVE.

Comfort your people; take all their doubts away; let them dissipate.

Our fate in yours is tied; heal our souls on every side.

Come, wipe our tears away and stay to pour out your wonderful salve.

Curse of unbelief and lies ‘no longer can you stay; be gone’ I declare in your Holy name.

You come with healing; will we receive it, will we believe it?

Will we turn unwavering upward? Will we stay in your warm embrace, receive your grace- grace that is freely given?

Send healing, cleanse our minds; free us from guilt-end its reign.

O Holy One that mount your children on the wings of eagles to Eden; take us all beyond the milk to receive meat and honey.

Nourish our every fiber with holiness and healing; cause us to be one with you, this is abundant living.

Send wisdom down so understanding may come up to meet as in conception.

For it is in the womb of Wisdom that you bring forth the new creation-Christ.

Call forth light from every child who willingly comes this day to Wisdom- our Mother.

For your glory, cause us this day in every way to LOVE YOU and one another.

FS"




There have been some other developments on this day of the engagement with God and it is to do with the Sun. 





You will notice the Vesica Piscis sacred geometry in the above video. The forums are also talking about the face that appeared on the sun this Valentines Day. One poster said the face looked like a monk and that links in with the previous post of "Sandal God's Blessing.  For more information on the sun please see the link below. [1]


The face appearing on the sun also reminds us once again of the song that God gave in response to my Sonnet. 


First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes
And the moon and the stars, were the gifts you gave
To the dark and the endless skies, my love.

The first time ever I kissed your mouth,

I felt the earth move in my hand. 
Like the trembling heart of a captive bird
That was there at my command, my love. 

And the first time ever I lay with you,
I felt your heart so close to mine.
And I knew our joy, it would fill the earth
And last till the end of time my love

The first time ever I saw your face
Your face, your face......
Your face......





It was an awesome engagement with God for those that can 
appreciate it.


God bless it....


Glory be to God....




1. http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/eit_171/512/


UPDATE
The last drink on the 13th was at Roberto's Wine Bar and that also links in with Roberta Flack. 







No comments: