Saturday 7 February 2009

Vision of Americans - Not listening carries a high cost.....

On the 28th November 2008 I woke up in a vision of Americans falling over themselves, I was telling them off for not listening. 'You are not listening"

LISTEN BY BEYONCE


THE TERMINATOR IS BACK...

Then I saw a vision of Arnold Schwarzenegger, following this I saw lots of people and I told them very firmly 'Get Organised".


I then discovered that there is a new terminator film coming out in 2009 called 'SALVATION, THE FUTURE BEGINS"



BLACK FRIDAY

Later that day there was a stampede in a Walmart store in the USA and it was called 'Black Friday'.



Why are we posting this today?

I woke up this morning being told again that people are not listening and that those that do not listen and do will face the consequences. There is nothing that our Father can do to help the people avoid calamity if they do not listen. I have been asked to add the scriptures about listening, doing and instruction.

Listening and Doing

"He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created. My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you. Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does." James 1:18-25

INSTRUCTION

"But to the wicked, God says: "What right have you to recite my laws or take my covenant on your lips? You hate my instruction and cast my words behind you. Psalm 50:16-18


Wisdom Is Supreme

"Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life. Proverb 4

"Now then, my sons, listen to me; blessed are those who keep my ways. Listen to my instruction and be wise; do not ignore it. Blessed is the man who listens to me, watching daily at my doors, waiting at my doorway." Proverb 8

"A wise son heeds his father's instruction, but a mocker does not listen to rebuke. From the fruit of his lips a man enjoys good things, but the unfaithful have a craving for violence. He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin." Proverb 13

"Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed, than to share plunder with the proud. Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the LORD." Proverb 16

"My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin. "For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, and from his mouth men should seek instruction—because he is the messenger of the LORD Almighty." Malachi 2:5-7

There is only one way home to God and that is UPRIGHT!

"O that today you would listen to his voice!" Psalms 95:7


This posted at 634 sum of Generation, Come, First, Cleansing, Covenant.
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=634

Today is 7211 = 11

1 comment:

Eliakim said...

UPDATE

Abba said 'People are not listening because they are only out for themselves".