Monday 13 July 2009

Unmerciful Servants - God is calling in the debt

Daniel mentions the "The Seventy "Sevens" and when Jesus talks about seventy seven he speaks of it in terms of forgiveness.

The Parable of the Unmerciful Servant


Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. "Therefore, the kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants.Matthew 18:20-22


Our heavenly Father is settling the accounts of karmic debt, he is calling in the debt from those that have transgressed the spiritual law; make sure that you have settled yours. Liquidise your assets if you have too; stay fluid.

"Forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors." Matthew 6:12

In other words if you cannot forgive then you are unmerciful and as Jesus knew a lack of forgiveness blocks the heart from allowing the truth to enter. As he said "The depth of your forgiveness determines the depth of your love". The heart is for giving.



Can you go the extra mile?

If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you. Matthew 5:40-42

The quickest way to pay back karmic debt is through good deeds and helping others without asking for anything in return. Its what Jesus called the 'Love Union". When two people come together in his name there he will be.

LOVE UNION



Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God.Revelation 3:2 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!Revelation 3:15 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.Matthew 5:16 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share.1 Timothy 6:18 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.Hebrews 10:24 You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ? James 2:20

As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.James 2:26 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.James 3:13 Tell the righteous it will be well with them, for they will enjoy the fruit of their deeds.Isaiah 3:10 But the noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands.Isaiah 32:8


ADOPT A STRANGER


"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'" Matthew 25:34-36


Today is the 13th and this is the 13th post in July.

13 = Echad = THE ONE
http://www.inner.org/worlds/echad.htm

13 x 2 = 26 and 26 is gematria value for the name of God.

Humanity are in deep water like a crab about to be cooked because they did not show mercy like he asked you too. Best you go that extra mile and become merciful before it is too late to change course. You have until the 22nd July then the heat goes on.

TO THE CHURCH (Community)

"To the angel of the church (community) in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are (spiritually) dead. Revelation 3:1

UPDATE
Today, we received an article from UN Watch about the 'SEVEN EXCUSES FOR INACTION' please see the Christ Vision blog for this excellent article by clicking on the profile and going to the other blog.
http://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.com/2009/07/seven-excuses-for-inaction.html

No comments: