Thursday 12 November 2009

King of Salem - The Testimony of the High Priest

This is my testimony. I am the Son of Man that was led into the presence of the Ancient of Days. Son of Man is a title for a prophet and Prophet Ezekiel was a Son of Man and in the Aramaic text the prophet Daniel is also called 'Son of Man'.

"In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.Daniel 7:13 Until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom."Daniel 7:22

When you have seen and spoken to Jesus the Christ, the King of Salem and God himself you know the difference.

The King of Salem orders the High Priests and Jesus was a High Priest in the same way that I am.

The King of Salem is huge like a giant in comparison with the one known as Jesus the Christ. The King of Salem is so awesome that the first time i was led into presence I asked him if he was God.

Jesus the Christ leads the blessed ones that look after planet earth and there are many of them in the celestial realms.

The King of Salem is an inter-galatic being like the CEO chief executive officer or general of inter-galatic operations. In comparison the LORD God Almighty, the LORD God of Israel is the Chairman of the cosmos.

The first time I was led into his presence in 2002 I asked him if he was God he said 'No, I am Melchizedek" he came to planet earth with many light beings from other planets in May 2006 during the stargate opening in Israel. At that time a comet was exploding in the earth's atmosphere for nearly three weeks. It began after my arrival in Israel and finished just before I left. I was sent to Israel to call a gathering on a Holy Hill to prepare for his arrival.

The first time I was led into his presence there were many light beings standing behind him from many planets. They were like huge pillars of light. In front of him were many people and they included Jesus and they were the same size as human beings. There were many Kings, Prophets, Saints and Elders from different cultures there. Archangel Michael was at the door and he was also huge but not as big as the King of Salem.

These are just a few of the words that the King of Salem spoke when I was led into presence.

In 2002 "You have laid your soul at our feet and now pick it up and put it back. Lay not your soul at the feet of anyone. Your soul belongs to you and to God"

This is my testimony. When I was first led into his presence (2002) was before I knew who I was or what was going to happen to this vessel during the Harmonic Concordance the following year.

In 2004 ""Do not try to squeeze your foot into a shoe that is too small wait until the shoe fits you perfectly".

On the first mission to Israel in 2006.

"Row the boat home Elohim".


Some people believe that Melchizedek is Jesus and this is our response.

As Jesus the Christ said "If you have not experienced what you write then it is nothing more than hypothesis"

In the bible it is recorded that Jesus said 'I did not come to bring peace". If he did not come to bring peace then he was not the King of Salem and that is simple logic and reason.

People can believe what they wish but it is experience of the divine that counts.

I speak from experience of being led into the presence of the King of Salem who is the Ancient of Days and his name is Melchizedek. I have seen him, spoken to him and received exact instructions from him in the past.

This is my testimony.



Glory be to God.

Today is the "Day of Charisma" and he certainly has a lot of that. This is post 9 in November. 9 = Completion and divine love.

Completion of truth does exist.

No comments: