Sunday 15 November 2009

Governor Eliakim

We asked everyone to allow themselves to be a receptacle on 11.11.11. However, when I woke up on 11.11.11 I forgot all about the day it was meant to be because I was busy getting ready to do some things that I had to attend to that day. Anyway while I was getting organised Abba spoke to me and he said "Now they know that you are the Governor". Within minutes of receiving the message from Abba I sat down at the computer and looked at the clock and it was clear that Abba had given that message at exactly 11.01.

The day before on the 10th of November Abba gave these messages and we sent an email to Israel and the rest of the people around the world on our database.

IT IS A NEW ERA

"It is a new era. Rabbinic law is going to be thrown out of the window because you have seen my son. Now the Children of Israel will respond. The Christian children are wondering why they missed it." I replied 'Missed what Father?" Abba said "The arrival of the Son of Man".

On the 12th of November Abba asked me to look at the word "Governor" in the hebrew. There are a couple of Hebrew words for governor; Nasiy and it means: One lifted up, chief, prince, captain, leader. Sar: Prince, ruler, leader, chief, chieftain, official, captain. Strongs number 08269. In Aramaic it is Pechah, Strongs 06347. [1]

Governor is an interesting term especially as in 2000 I was shown a vision of Julie Andrews as the governess in the film 'Sound of Music" and I was asked to cut my hair short like this and I did as I was instructed to do and was photographed accordingly. At that point in time I had not been told who I was to become.



Governor is also a term often used in England by cockneys. Guv'nor. Alfred Doolittle’s famous phrase from the film 'My Fair Lady" was “Morals – can’t afford ‘em Guvnor”We have shared on the blog before that when this vessel was a child one of her nicknames was "Eliza". Eliakim is the moral compass given to humanity.

Joseph who was given the coat of many colours by his Father was also given the authority of being the Governor by the King. In the bible Prophet Isaiah speaks about Eliakim and God's government. The chapter is called "Valley of Vision". God talks about his daughter and it is written "Do not try to comfort me concerning the destruction of the daughter of my people". [2]

"This is what the Lord, the LORD Almighty, says: "Go, say to this steward, to Shebna, who is in charge of the palace: What are you doing here and who gave you permission to cut out a grave for yourself here, hewing your grave on the height and chiseling your resting place in the rock? "Beware, the LORD is about to take firm hold of you and hurl you away, O you mighty man. He will roll you up tightly like a ball and throw you into a large country. There you will die and there your splendid chariots will remain— you disgrace to your master's house! I will depose you from your office, and you will be ousted from your position. "In that day I will summon my servant, Eliakim son of Hilkiah. I will clothe him with your robe and fasten your sash around him and hand your authority over to him. He will be a father to those who live in Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open. I will drive him like a peg into a firm place; he will be a seat of honor for the house of his father. All the glory of his family will hang on him: its offspring and offshoots—all its lesser vessels, from the bowls to all the jars." Isa: 22: 15:24

The Key of David is also mentioned in the book of Revelation. These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.Revelation 3:7

In 2007, God said "The Jews are insolent. The Levites are to be removed from the Sanhedrin." At the time I shared the message with a lady in Israel she was very upset by the message, at that point in time I was innocent of the fact that she was a Levite. Within days she asked to be removed from receiving the messages. The will of God was done, she was removed from the Sanhedrin.

There is only one Sanhedrin and that is the one that has the authority of God. This is now the phase of the divine plan where the governor is seen because it is the will of God for it to be known.



Glory be to God

UPDATE 7.1.2010

Isaiah 60:17 "Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and righteousness your ruler."




1. http://www.studylight.org/
2. http://www.studylight.org/desk/?query=isa+22&t=nas&st=1&new=1&l=en

3 comments:

Svetlana said...

Dear KIM!
Only God really knows who you are, but being myself a common humble human being I found this last message of yours very promising...And I interpreted it in my own common way: it shows how to find a Way to the most sacred place--Promised Land.It is not so far away, one shouldn't go far to find (or found:) the Kingdom of God or New Jerusalem -- it is inside everyone,it is your inner chid,as you yourself often say or quote.
The word GOVERNER\GOVERNESS is really
key here. it means that the PROMISED LAND is the KINGDOM\QUEENDOM of CHILDHOOD,governed by an adult mature SELF,directly connected with our God Lord (and Goddess Lordess:).
The hair-do a la Julie Andrews really suits you! But this actress with the same hair-style starred not only as Maria in "The Sound of Music",but as Mary Poppins as well --Lady Perfectness!! And this year is a kind of anniversary of the first edition of the famous book by Pamela Lindon Travers(1934) and of the Disney hit (1964) as well,I dare to remind you...
Being a fan of all 4 (Julia, Maria,Mary and Pamela:), I can/t but react to your current post, as all these ladies are closely interconnected in my mind and heart. By the way, PLT said that she hadn't invented MP--the latter was "blown in" by the wind (sure from the East:), or better brought by the draught fom the window --and IT had happened when Pamela was lying in bed after pleurisy in the rented cottage in SusseX in Mayfield (it must be a mystic place given its name--in honour of May Day festivities,I think)...
So,Kim,I even envy:) you a bit that you may visit that place near not less legendary Hanstings and the one where the author lived (and passed away) in London...
I am sure that the focusing of your activities for the sake or children in the way Mary Poppins did\does\will do (and she was no doubt clairvoyant etc) WILL bring you in the centre of PEACEMAKING in the name of LOVE!
No doubt, I don't know what Abba is going to whisper you next and what vision to show, but the one with Julia Andrews was really perfect,vital and up-to-date.
But it is only the modest opinion of my own (maybe hinted\prompted by SMB who sees better and knows what the best is for the sake of us all)...

Eliakim said...

Dear Svetlana thank you for your contribution. There are many aspects to the message from Abba and first one must understand what the Sanhedrin means as I didn't know the first time he mentioned it. The Sanhredin is the divine council, his assembly, his government and I have been given the responsibility for that government and that is further explained by providing you with the Hebrew meanings of the word 'Governor'.

Please remember that the vision of Julie Andrews in the Sound of Music was given at the very beginning of the mission of compassion with children in 2000. The picture was added to the front page of the website called "Angels Healing Trust". At that time we were working with many children and helping the angels to learn how to fly divine once more. A lot happened in the following years and it was an intense time of spiritual development, divine training and instruction.

in 2005, I was asked to draw a line under Angels Healing Trust website (close it down) because it was time to move on to the next phase of the divine plan.

Little did I know at that time that within months I would be thrown into the middle eastern global crisis and sent on the first mission to Israel in May 2006. Of course in 2007 we also delivered the covenant to Israel for the children of the world as well.

Do not envy me dear one as I do not travel now, I do not go out anymore unless it is the will of God.

This next phase is the phase of the lawmaker as the lawmaker mushroom conveyed recently. The movie the Sound of Music is a prophetic one in many ways and has a lot to say about the current state of the world. Many will be forced to leave their homeland and go to new lands to avoid what is coming to be just like the family in the Sound of Music had to leave.

Remember the song 'Sixteen going on Seventeen"? Well that is the exact amount of years left for me to complete the mission with God and his legions of light.

There is a lot to say about the promised land of Paradise/Kingdom of God. Jesus Christ was correct one has to be born again a Holy Spirit before one can enter it and this vessel was blessed to be born again that way. He was also correct about the Son of Man being led by him to the Holy Streams that lead to the Holy Father. However, I should add that his mother led me too.

The ultimate outcome of the divine plan will benefit the children of the world. However, there are very serious issues to deal with, God and those that truly serve him are certainly working very hard indeed 25/7.

Unfortunately, there are few at the front line, too many chiefs and not enough indians. However, a message received from Abba today confirms that what is coming to be will be so profound it will blow their minds away.

I look forward to witnessing his divine intervention.

As far as Jerusalem is concerned God does plan to build New Jerusalem in a new land that is like a paradise compared with Israel. I have been shown the design, the colours, the shape, the exact mountain and where it is. Exactly as the book of Revelation predicted that I would be.

There is a long way to go and a lot of work to do.

Peace, love and justice beyond measure.

The moral compass is here.

Eliakim said...

PS Its interesting that you should mention Mary Poppins as the song "feed the birds" was mentioned recently and we have certainly been doing that.

Also one of the memories that I have of that film is the children cleaning the chimneys and at 12 years of age my father taught this vessel how to debate about child workers (the match girls) in the victorian age and how the unions helped to set them free from child labour.

This surely must be a priority in 3rd world countries. As the saying goes one can tell how civilized a country is by how they treat the children. The covenant for the children is all about allowing them to be who they wish to be in Spiritual Independence.

It is time for the whole world to put children first, exalt them to equality and honour them as the sacred beings that they are.

Love beyond measure