Wednesday 4 November 2009

Souls are weeping and heads hurting

The souls of many are weeping, serenity has fallen upon the rock of rigid belief.

The eyes of humanity are hurting due to what they are being forced to look at and their heads are being cracked open so that they can come to their senses. It seems it is only when it hurts do humanity make the changes that they must make. Oh why do humanity have to be so stubborn hearted and willful, wild children that refuse to be tame, good and kind to each other.

I remember many years ago the divine said to me 'Humanity are only now becoming human kind, humans being kind to one another"

There has to be a breakthrough, there has to be more divine intervention, God must help us more to help humanity because I grow weaker physically as each year goes by. My heart is strong and so is his Holy Spirit but the body of the righteous servant suffers the suffering of humanity.

Humanity keep calling out for help but this is what God said on the 2nd February 2008.

"When you exalt the children to equality and give them freedom I will hear you. Hear the words of the Lord God Almighty and do as I ask. When you do as I ask of you, then I will do what you ask of me. It is not a one way street."

No comments: