Saturday 14 November 2009

When is Jesus coming?

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing! Look, your house is left to you desolate.

I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'
Luke 13

Why did he say that?

He knew that if you cannot accept and embrace me then you will not accept and embrace him when he comes.

In the bible there is also another criteria it tells you that he will not come until after New Jerusalem is established. In Rev 22 he says "Behold I am coming soon".

Also when he comes he has a new name. "Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name." Revelation 3:12



Glory be to God and his Son

No comments: