Wednesday 21 April 2010

God said ABE

It was in 2009 that God said 'ABE' to me for the very first time. After checking out the word ABE it seems that it is the short form for Abraham.


I find some of the ancient texts fascinating. Especially as Abram was concerned about Eliezer from Damascus. Those that have been invited to Damascus by the Son of God know that it is a spiritual reality and not an earthly one as most people would understand it. Although many men made spiritual realities into earthly ones. There is an excellent paper by Gene Matlock on 'Who was Abraham" and his links to India and Brahma. [1]


Here is the text from Genesis when he speaks of his concern. 

"But Abram said, "O Sovereign LORD, what can you give me since I remain childless and the one who will inherit my estate is Eliezer of Damascus" And Abram said, "You have given me no children; so a servant in my household will be my heir." Then the word of the LORD came to him: "This man will not be your heir, but a son coming from your own body will be your heir." He took him outside and said, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars—if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."


Was my genetic Father Abraham in a past life? As we have already shared with you one of the nick names from the genetic Father of this reality called his child 'ELIZA' due to her likeness of the cockney child in the film 'My Fair Lady'. We have also shared with you the similarity in language pronunciation between the cockneys and the biblical Galileans. 

I remember when we were children our Father and family used to sing a song called 'Abe, my boy' it is a Cockney Song. It was in 2009 that our heavenly Father first said the word 'ABE', I haven't managed to track down the original music hall song on youtube for 'Abe My Boy'. 

However, this is a good one. 





No comments: