Friday 2 April 2010

Launch of new blog and updates.

This is just to inform you that we have been compelled to start a new blog for the Sonnets to God. For more information please see the blog itself. We hope that you like it and are also writing your sonnets and singing them to God.

http://sonnets-to-god.blogspot.com/

The video about the Covenant for the Children is now ready and we will upload it to youtube and send out the information internationally today.

http://spiritualindependence.blogspot.com/

Egypt keeps coming up on my office notifications and there is a portal opening in 14 hours. If my memory serves me well from the discussions that we had about the FILM MAKER eclipse the opening is in Alexandria. However, I will double check the information as soon as I can.

I would like to give a special thanks to our friends in Holland at this time, their support has been simply amazing. Hand in hand, side by side in the front line.

Last but not least,

Happy Easter and Passover



ELIAKIM




No comments: