Monday 5 April 2010

Mystical Tsfat

Mystical Tsfat otherwise known as Safed is a mystical city in northern Israel. From its heights you can see the Sea of Galilee. On the second mission to Israel for 999 to embed the covenant for the children in Jerusalem. Our next stop was the mystical city of Tsfat, once again we arrived at night time and an Israeli who I had met the previous year at the gathering came to collect me from the bus station.

The scriptures revealed that I would arrive like a thief in the night,  this has numerous meanings. Firstly, that I would arrive when the world was in darkness, secondly that I would come when people were sleeping and they wouldn't know that I had come. Thirdly, that while hidden in the hand of God, the work for God could be done unhindered, and by the time most people found out about it, it would be too late to change it. This was the will of God and before the missions to Israel and other countries began, I was told not to let the left hand know what the right hand was doing.

Looking back in hindsight we arrived at every destination at night time. Our flights always arrived during the night.

During my stay in Tsfat I met some wonderful people from different parts of the world and the city has a very powerful Christ energy. In fact, its ancient stonework glistens like gold with the power of the energy of the sun that bestows its warmth. Just to be in the energy of Safed was wonderful and I recommend that mystics that like traveling, go to this special city of artists and kabbalist's. Interesting that Tsfat in Jewish gematria is also the same value as Son of God. [1] Safed is the same sum as ETA and eta was mentioned by God see post on this blog and its connection to Greece. ETA means 'Estimated Time of Arrival[2] The mission for Greece was on 333 and there are plenty of posts on the blog about it.




After 999, it was the solar eclipse and the celebration of Roshanah and it was a very powerful time for Israel and the work that we had come to do in September 2007. It was while I was staying at Tsfat for the 'Return of the Mystics' that I saw the Rebbe for the first time and received a beautiful message from him. He gave me his support with the covenant for the children and he told me that parents would listen. 

The Rebbe 




THE CHILDREN'S COVENANT 





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foheMBXALI0 


There is no redemption without the divine feminine, 
there is no redemption without the divine child, 
there is redemption without our heavenly Father. 
I do not speak from belief systems, I am far beyond them, 
I speak from the sheer power of divine experiences of ascension
and being with God.


As the Christ said to his followers 


"When you make the three into two, then the two into one, 
then what will you do?.


Did you know that during the passover seder they put three
matzo in cloth and children are involved in the tradition. 

Do you know why? Do you know why the middle one is
broken into two and then hidden for the children to find? 


Abba said 'SHEMA' Israel.....


Hear Israel.....



No comments: