Wednesday 1 September 2010

LADY BIRD - 1st September

The last time that Lady Bird came to me was on the 18th March 2010 and we made a post at that time. On that post we wrote the following:

"The Ladybird can also be symbolic of the Holy Mother although she never wears red in my experience.  As we know LADY BIRD is red and shell protects her, she also has spots on her back that people usually count, so once again we come back to the mathematics and the messages that the energies bring. She flew quickly so I hope I am correct in saying there were three spots on each wing. 3 x 2 = 6 = June again and the Juno doorway opening.

It does signify it is time for a move and as the ryhme goes, Ladybird, Ladybird fly away home. Ladybird does not live very long so it is imperative that she lives in joy. She usually turns up at Easter time and in Holland she is called 
"Our dear Lord's little creature." Small in size with a lot of power. When I was a child my mother always dressed me in red and strong primary colours in a classic way, because I was so tiny and slim. [1]



Red is also the colour of blood that is symbolic of life. The colour of the wine associated with the prophet called a Navi in Hebrew. 


I have no idea how Lady Bird got into the house unless she came in with the washing when it was brought in from the line yesterday. This morning I found her on my desk on her back. So helped her over to see where she would go. Immediately, she climbed upon the wire to the computer and onto the computer key board. She was coming directly towards this physical vessel. 


I was able to count the spots on her back and there were seven. Seven is the number of the Spiritual Teacher. Seven is also a karmic number of a cycle of time often mentioned in the bible. In November it will be seven years from the Harmonic Concordance that was celebrated all around the world. Just as the bible predicted the angels were sent to call the elect from one end of heaven to the other. Seven people also came to the gathering in Florence for the Harmonic Epiphany plus me. Six Italians and one Israeli, East and West worked together, our blessing was carried out in English, Hebrew and Italian. It was divine providence and this vessel was also blessed with free flights. Afterwards, I asked the Israeli why he had come and he said 'He was compelled and that he felt that his life depended upon it." It was after the event in 2003 that my life took a new turn with the divine plan, ELI blessed this vessel. 


I then picked up the Lady Bird with my left hand and invited it to return to the garden. She fell onto the grass so I picked her up because I know the men are coming to cut the grass. She then went from my left hand to my right hand and I placed her upon a tree so that she would be safe and sound. 


LADY BIRD in English Gematria is also the same as the value as "Lamb of God". [1]


Before I saw the Lady Bird today, I went to to the shop and the newspaper headline said '12 years and still no justice'. 12 years takes us to 1998 the year that we were sent to Australia to do the will of God. 


God is certainly asking for justice to be done for the one that he sent. 


In 1998, an English spiritual lady was introduced to me and she made accusations about me regarding my motivation for the mission of compassion with children.  A few days later, I cried, because I was only doing what the Holy Mother had asked me to do. Then suddenly, the Holy Mother came, she stroked my hair, she lifted up my face, she wiped the tears away with her hand, the tears dried up and she said 'Child how can they understand what motivates you when their only motivation is self'.. 


May the will of God be done, May justice be done. 


The 1st of September is the 'Day of No Nonsense'. It is also 193 energetic value of 'Female'. 


God is certainly not putting up with any nonsense from anymore accusers of this reality. 


It is a beautiful day in England and we shall soak up the joy of the sun. 


As Abba said the other day while we were in dialog with a friend 'AMARA'. 














1. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2010/03/lady-bird.html 
2. http://www.gematrix.org 

No comments: