Wednesday 22 September 2010

Sea Gulls Fly High

The sea gulls have been flying all day. When I went to the recycling bins a single pigeon was sitting on the wire in front and above of me. It seemed like he was just sitting there waiting for me to arrive, because he was looking straight at me and the message received was 'Peace, now I am at peace'. After I received the message he flew off to my right into the early evening blue skies.

I then looked all around me and the sea gulls were flying their wonderful dance. There were so many of them today, far too many to count. It felt like it was lift off as their lovely white wings soared against the backdrop of the blue sky. They knew the direction in which they were flying and who was going with them. The blessed birds are such a blessing to humanity. They bring so many messages when people understand them and how they impart them.




AHAVA



No comments: