Wednesday 29 September 2010

Scroll Visions

While I was resting I was given two visions. The first vision was of a winged messenger MERCURY. The second vision was of a very large LION and he had a big SCROLL in his mouth.

Then Abba said 'NO SCHOOL, SCHOOLS OUT'. 


Then I responded to a colleague's email and while I was sharing the visions with him, Abba said 'THEY WILL FALL LIKE A PACK OF CARDS'. 


He is clearly talking about a domino effect.

I had a look at the phrase 'schools out' and it is usually written as 'Schools out for summer'.

Do it all for LOVE and JUSTICE will be done.

Talking about justice in this Saturn in Libra transit, reminds me of a man South African born (USA) who shares with us that there used to be a 13th amendment that was removed from the constitution of the USA.He reminds me of Michael Mauldin, I feel sure he was very much like him when he was younger in legal practice.




Indeed, it is time for the UNIVERSITY OF LIFE.




AHAVA 


UPDATE 


Just heard from a colleague in Chicago, USA. 0.3.30 GMT

Front page of Today's Chicago Sun-Times.




http://www.suntimes.com/email_edition/frontpage_subscribe/

2 comments:

Eliakim said...

Well they certainly did fall like a pack of cards in the USA as GOP wins the house. Its just the beginning.

ELIAKIM said...

Now FIFA