Sunday 19 September 2010

Its in the CAN

Interesting that the book of Daniel mentions Michael in a vision of the future.

In the End Times...


"At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever. But you, Daniel, close up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge." Dan 12 1-4



"Do not  be afraid O man highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong.". When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength'. So he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the Prince of Greece shall come; but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince." Dan 10 19-21


Well that prophecy was certainly fulfilled.

It occurred to me yesterday while bathing that two people who knew me well have died, were they the two witnesses? I had hoped that Michael Maudlin and anyone else that knows me well would come to live in New Jerusalem because they are written in my book of life. They both died before the new holy city is built so they did in fact die outside of Jerusalem.

Yesterday, Michael said 'In a month, in a month' and just now driving back from the home of a man that knows about criminal law he said 'Its in the can'. In the can is a term used in the film industry, when all the scenes have been shot. After the shooting of the film then the editing usually takes place before the film is completed.

As I write this I am being given 'Double head'. A double head is also a term used in the film industry. If I remember correctly from my film days, it is the second stage in the post-production. The editing of the picture and sound are done, on two different transports but viewed together as one. When approved e.g. signed off, it then goes to final film ready for duplicates to be made for distribution.




AHAVA


ELIAKIM















No comments: