Monday 6 September 2010

Return to Purity - White Animals

From years of experience we know that the return to purity through healing creates miracles. "He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted."Job 5:9 


"I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your miracles of long ago." Psa 77:11, "You are the God who performs miracles; you display your power among the peoples." 77:14

QuietBuck wrote: "The Native American prophecy of the white buffalo states that when it is born, the day of the Creator is at hand. In 1994 this white buffalo was born. Since then other white animals have started to appear. These are not albinos. Revelation 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."

Part 1 



Part 2



"But if I do it, even though you do not believe me, believe the miracles, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father."John 10:38 

Glory be to God



No comments: