Saturday 18 September 2010

Love Conquers All

Within a week there were two bereavements. I have already made a post in connection with Jules (Spain) and this is for my beloved knight in shinning armor, Michael. (USA) The date agreed for his passing was the 26th of June 2010. That was the Juno door opening and 26 is the gematria value of the name of God. If one had to leave the earth plane then 26 on a lunar eclipse was a perfect day to go.

Michael wasn't a religious man, in fact he was a staunch unbeliever in God due to his experiences with those that called themselves Christians. However, he defended me and Israel like a true hero. His defence was relentless and always consistent. He used to say to me 'You are the ONE'. He knew my heart and my integrity, he had a great understanding of people from all walks of life.

Michael was a soldier, academic, lecturer and writer,  and a very tender and loving man if he truly loved you. He was very creative and could write the most wonderful words for all the world to see just how much he cared about you. In recent days, I have found messages that he left for me in different places just like my Father left messages for my mother before he died.

He had many friends in the academic world that held him in high esteem. He was a man of the people for the people and used to say, that his soul was the soul of the black man.

Rhodesia was a great loss to him and it was always in his heart and soul. Africa meant so much to him.

He never married or had any children, his career had taken centre stage.

At this point I feel bereaved, Michael will always be in this heart. I am also bereaved because he was doing his utmost to break free of the reality that had been co-created by others.  He did his best in the only way he knew how.  If circumstances had been different, he would still be alive today, and his plans to live out his last days in the sunshine would have come to fruition.

After we met, I felt he understood freedom on a different level, as such he was working towards it. However, he was fighting a war against those that stood against him and me. The soldier in him had to fight on for as long as he possibly could. As a friend said to me the other day 'It would make an incredible film'.

There was one person who had been given strict instructions that if anything ever happened to him that they must contact me immediately. They did not do so. However, when Michael was ready he told me himself that is how I found out in days gone by that he had passed over. I then verified it with the person that had been instructed to do so.

Michael was so happy that he was able to communicate with me from the world of Spirit.  Another reason why he chose me, just in case. Now he can communicate with me whenever he wishes without any internet cost. He also said 'Now I can be with you all of the time'.

He is now with our heavenly Father because he earned his right to be so for defending Israel and me. He did it all for love, integrity and justice. I will hold all of our special memories close to my heart. He called me his moral compass and taught me that I was dauntless. Michael was unique in so many ways, too many to mention here.

I cannot rest now until justice is done in his name. He knew what he was doing when he chose me, he had it all worked out just like an army general. May his will be done in harmonic concordance with the law.

This song is for Michael by Deep Purple 'Love Conquers All'. 




AHAVA beloved one....


Evergreen....





Thank you for the pink energy, seen and received.


ELIAKIM






No comments: