Thursday 17 December 2009

Time of Arrival

After posting the Ben Hur solar eclipse article; God called out affectionately AMI and it is one of the names that Abba calls me. In Hebrew it means "My People" and in latin it means 'Beloved".

Today after posting the same article on an international forum he said "ETA". The dictionary tells us that Eta is an abbreviation for 'estimated time of arrival'. This also links back to the appointed time.

It is also the name of the seventh letter of the Greek alphabet and it became the letter H in Latin. In ancient greek eta is pronounced with an 'e' and modern day with an 'i'.



Languages is one of my weakest links, I do not speak any other than English apart from God speaks through me. However, apparently the switch of eta from ‘e’ to ‘i’, first happened during the Byzantine Empire. dating from AD 330. [2] I have a sense that after the lunar eclipse on the 31st December 2009 and the solar eclipse on January 15 2010, God plans to reveal a great deal more to humanity.

There is also a terrorist organization in Spain called ETA and in 1968 they launched a series of political assassinations of government officials. I do hope that everyone is safe and sound in Copenhagen.

GREEN PASTURES

The LORD responded "Green Pastures". Green pastures are mentioned in Psalm 23 and in Prophet Joel 2.

The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. Psalm 23

Be not afraid, O land; be glad and rejoice. Surely the LORD has done great things. Be not afraid, O wild animals, for the open pastures are becoming green. The trees are bearing their fruit; the fig tree and the vine yield their riches. Be glad, O people of Zion, rejoice in the LORD your God, for he has given you the autumn rains in righteousness. He sends you abundant showers, both autumn and spring rains, as before. Joel 2:21-23

The word for LORD in Psalm 23 in the Hebrew has a root of hyh and it is translated as Hayah strongs 01961. It means "to become", "to come to pass", "exist", "happen", "to be". Havah the Hebrew name for Eve and it also means "birth giver". [3]



That brings us back to Adam and Eve again and the great fall. Now she wonders what was the fateful conversation? Was it when she asked for a child? She did give birth to a son after Adam left before she was raised up to become the menachem ben ami, you can view a post about that on this blog. In genesis it states that she will crush the head of the serpent and in Revelation 12 it states that she has the moon under her feet.





1. Image courtesy of wikipedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eta
2. http://en.allexperts.com/q/Greek-2004/Vowels-1.htm
3. http://uncletaz.com/at/febmar04/havaeve.html
4. The story of Eve, http://www.havahstoryofeve.com/main.php

This is post 345 and Bill Heidrick states that in gematria 345 = A Book, today is also the day of "Chemistry".

No comments: