Tuesday 22 December 2009

Hosea Jezreel

Prophet Hosea gave a prophecy about the "Great Day of Jezreel." Jezreel is pronounced Yizra’el in Hebrew.

The prophecy predicts how he will allure a woman into the desert, he takes her away from her lovers and her lovers away from her, so that he can speak tenderly to her alone. Nobody is allowed to take her out of his hand because of the importance of her mission.

He mentions the covenant that he gives to her to deliver to the people and Abba's words of "No more war in my name" also confirm this prophecy.

"I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the LORD. "In that day I will respond," declares the LORD— "I will respond to the skies, and they will respond to the earth; and the earth will respond to the grain, the new wine and oil, and they will respond to Jezreel.

I will plant her for myself in the land; I will show my love to the one I called 'Not my loved one. I will say to those called 'Not my people, ' 'You are my people'; and they will say, 'You are my God.' "

Abba did plant her in the land in the exact place where she was meant to go on the first mission to Israel. The holy gathering was called in Israel and held in the valley of Jezreel. When I was calling out to Israel, Israeli's were asking for the gathering to be in Jerusalem in the South of Israel. I was told no, go north, go north. Until the time came and I was led to the right place that was ordained to be. It was held on his Holy Hill in the Alonei Abba woods, it was looked upon by Bethlehem of the Galilee on the 13th May 2006.

Alonei Abba means "Abba's Oaks".



We have mentioned Bethlehem of Galilee before on this blog.

"It was inhabited by Jews until some time after the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE. In the Jerusalem Talmud it is referred to as Beth Lehem Zoria, as it was part of the kingdom of Tyre at the time. During the Crusades, it was a small Christian town of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, later abandoned. Due to its proximity to Nazareth, some historians believe that this is the Bethlehem where Jesus was born. Aviram Oshri, a senior archaeologist with the Israeli Antiquities Authority, supports this claim. Until the late 19th century, ruins of a church and a synagogue could be seen there, and archeological findings show it was a prosperous city. Some scholars regard Bethlehem of Galilee as one of the birthplaces of Rabbinical Judaism."

Prior to the prophecy from Prophet Hosea in the old testament about the one that he would send it mentions "In the place where it was said to them, 'You are not my people,' they will be called 'sons of the living God.' The people of Judah and the people of Israel will be reunited, and they will appoint one leader and will come up out of the land, for great will be the day of Jezreel.

In Hebrew, "The Valley of God’s Saving" (Ha-Emek. [1]

Prophet Hosea delivers further words that she must not be intimate with any man, and God will live with her. So many years now living with God to help his people. Yet, do his people appreciate the sheer extent of the sacrifice that was made for them?

The next part of the prophecy is for the Israelites and it states: "For the Israelites will live many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred stones, without ephod or idol. Afterward the Israelites will return and seek the LORD their God and David their king. They will come trembling to the LORD and to his blessings in the last days."

If the people of Israel do not listen and take heed then the prophecy states that God will take their mother away and destruction will come upon Israel.


1. http://www.ctsp.co.il/LBS%20pages/LBS_jezreel_valley.htm
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethlehem_of_Galilee

It is no coincidence that this is post 26 in December the gematria value of the name of God.

Words with the gematria value of 354, shalach / send, shalliyt / governor, mashach / anoint.
http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.asp?Gem_Num=354

A lunar year is also 354 days and there is a lunar eclipse on the 31st December 2009.

The message received today was that obstructions are being removed out of my way.....

No comments: