Saturday 26 December 2009

Prophet's Red Wine

This is a funny story for Boxing Day about the prophet. An Israeli author and healer responded to the engagement with God in Florence for the Harmonic Concordance in 2003. After we met at my hotel we went to a restaurant for a bottle of red wine before seeing in the amazing eclipse when the planets were configuring the 'Star of David". After that mission we did not speak again until 2006.

After being given the first mission to Israel in 2006, it was planned for the Israeli author to meet me at the airport and take me back to his place. However, the flight was at night time and it meant that I would be arriving very late at night after a long flight and a transfer in Zurich. Then it meant that I would have to take a train with him from Tel Aviv all the way to Haifa, I was not looking forward to the long journey. I asked the Israeli author to get a bottle of red wine in because I would be overtired and it would help me to sleep.

He was not happy at all at my request and told me that I would not be allowed to have any wine in his house as such I did not go to stay there and all the arrangements that we had made were broken.

All the Israeli's that contacted me directly after the call for the gathering went out were amazing. The offers of help poured in to my email box. A spiritual lady called Anat offered to pick me up from the airport and take me to her home. After a couple of nights rest I then set off for the place where the gathering was to be held at Bethlehem of the Galilee in Northern Israel. The gathering was held on the 13th May 2006. During the gathering and after the work was done together there were many offers from many people for me to stay with them.

However, one beautiful lady said "You are coming with me" and I did not argue with her and went along with her command. I was blessed to stay with this exceptionally talented artist, her husband and daughter for about five days. During my stay with this Israeli family I told my host the story about the wine and the author and she did not enlighten me on the importance of the red wine in Judaism.

In the wonderful days that we spent together we became quite close and shared many things together. Rya told me that she had been asking when the prophet was coming and that she had been told very soon. Remember in 2006 I was still hidden in God's hand and was under a veil of secrecy. However, when she looked at me with those great big beautiful eyes and sincere heart I was compelled to tell her the truth, it was divulged to her that the one that she was waiting for had arrived and she seemed to be very happy. I also informed her that I had been sworn to secrecy at that time so we did not inform the rest of the family about who I was. It was our secret.

In the days that followed I was blessed to share Shabat with the family and an extra place was laid out and a glass of wine was poured out. I asked the daughter who the place and wine was for and when she said the prophet I nearly fell off of my chair. The look on my face must have been extremely funny and of course Rya laughed because she knew that during this whole experience I had no idea of the sheer importance of that glass of red wine to Israel. The Jewish family and those that I was blessed to stay with during the three week mission certainly did open their home, door and hearts to the one that God sent to them and they will remain in my heart forever.....

Of course one can find wine spoken about in terms of spirituality in many cultures and texts and there is a lovely verse from Rumi in this respect.

"A mystic is one who passes away. He abides in the essence of that which is real. Such a person is a PURE clear wine without dregs. Now whole he displays the most beautiful names."



Cheers everyone it is time for a glass to celebrate.....

Glory be to Abba

So no surprise then that God chose this day for the story to be told. Today is the 26th and 26 is the gematria value of the name of God. Today is also Shabat.

LOL you couldn't plan it if you tried. This is post 358 in 2009, 358 is the numerical value of the Hebrew word Mashiach and it is equal to the value of or lavan, "white skin." http://www.inner.org/nonjews/family.htm

No comments: