Friday 25 December 2009

Healthcare Dream

My Son and I were late to bed last night and late to rise this day. While sleeping I had a dream. In the dream I was in a large meeting with other people talking to them. However, they did not wish to listen. During the meeting I introduced two young people to each other who had leadership degrees and training. It had been a long time that I had waited for them to meet and be introduced, I was pleased that they were sitting next to each other because that made it easy for them to talk.

The participants in the meeting were involved in health care and well being of the people. However, they were more like administrators then care givers and were completely unresponsive.

At the end of the meeting one of leaders that I had introduced left with me and there was another woman who left with us and she was in some position of authority.

I was frustrated that I had been sent all this way and the people had no willingness to listen and understand. It was explained to me that what people were hearing wasn't what they wished to hear because it did not fit in with their way of thinking and doing things. It was self evident that these people had been trained to only think and to only go one way; they simply refused to think outside of the box or try to understand something that was not part of their belief system that had been created by educational and academic bureaucracy.

In other words they would not accept what I said due to it not fitting into their reasoning, logic and parameters. They also did not like the manner in which I was speaking to them in righteousness, they were simply not used to a person being blunt and straight to the point with them. This meeting had been called as a matter of urgency and I had been sent there for a very important purpose. I hadn't been sent there to pussy foot around in political correctness or to comply with their bureaucracy.

After we left the meeting I was not impressed at all, we talked all the way back to her office. While she was rebuking me I was giving it back to her ten fold.

Then the woman was standing in her office behind a glass window and I was outside in nature with a colleague talking to her through the window. I told her that I did not come on my own accord, that I had received a call and came as commissioned to do. I had been sent to them to assist them. I then asked the woman if she knew about my credentials, past history and research results. I asked her if she had spoken to the project manager where the research was done and whether she was aware of the sheer impact that this work had created. She simply wasn't interested in the past, the present or who I was.

I complained that I had spent two days of my time trying to assist them and I also asked her who was going to pay for it? Then the dream ended.

Is the dream about the healthcare debate? You decide.

Two days were mentioned in the dream and in the system of numerology 2 is to do with the caring professions. There were also two ladies that were special to me and they were trained leaders. There were three women that featured prominently in the dream and there was three at the end of the dream. Three is the number of action, initiative and creative solutions. Giving it back ten fold is also a karmic number and a new cycle of time. If we add the numbers 2+3+10 together we get 15. 15 is also a number of power, drama and is auspicious. If we add the two young women, the lady of authority and myself that gives us the number 4 and it relates to building, architecture and organizations. 2+4+10 = 16. 16 = the tower struck by lightening. 1+6 = 7 the number of the spiritual teacher. It is also no coincidence that the main participants in the dream were women.

It was in 2007 during the second mission to Israel that God said that the next mission was with America. In 2008 we set foot on the land of the USA and the Philadelphia Church burnt to the ground. We are now at the end of 2009 and the two years working with Americans intensely.

Further insight. The three different ages of the women represent three different timelines. The elderly woman represented authority, academic bureaucracy and orthodox fixed views. I represented the timeline and reality of the "protagonist" between the elderly woman and the future of the new young leaders that stand by my side.

Remember this the old regime went behind glass and glass can easily be shattered. It is necessary to bring them out of their building structures and to feel the power of nature. Then the new young ones will be more empowered to speak up and be counted because the righteous ones are in tune with nature.

Further insight: At the end of the dream there were two outside of the structure and one old regime within it. This is telling us that they are outnumbered.



This is post 356 in December and in gematria 356 = "To Raise UP".

No comments: