Thursday 18 March 2010

Christ said MINERVA

It was in 2006 that Melchizedek gave me a series of dates, places and themes for the 'Return of the Mystics". He asked me to do my best to be in certain places on certain dates for divine purpose. This is another post about 333.

We have shared some of the end of the mission to Greece in the Sophia God Energy post; so let us begin at the beginning. When we arrived at the airport there had been a mess up with the flights so we had no choice but to get a hotel for the night. Due to the extreme pains in my back I chose a hotel with a swimming pool and sauna to help it. However, I like to see the gold lining and the stay at the Crown Plaza offered the opportunity to rest before the next part of the journey.

There are no more free courtesy buses to hotels now and the car had already been garaged. After I boarded the bus, and purchased my ticket the Christ said 'MINERVA' gently in my ear. It was lovely to hear his voice and it was confirmation that he was coming with me.

Minerva was a Virgin goddess and patron goddess of Wisdom. In modern times she has been adopted by some educational establishments and the trip to Greece was certainly an education on both sides.

Mosaic of the Minerva of Peace (detail), Elihu Vedder, 1896 (Library of Congress)[1]

The Minerva of Peace also fits beautifully with the Universal Peace Ambassador sent to Greece for this mission.

"The Roman goddess Minerva was a protector of doctors, teachers and craftsmen, and seen as the goddess of wisdom and the arts, she came to be associated with the Greek goddess Athena who was originally the special goddess of the princes of Crete and Mycenae. Athena as goddess of wisdom and intelligence." [2]As we know the heart is the seat of intelligence now proved by Science.

Minerva was worshipped on the Capitolone Hill as one of the Capitoline Triad along with Jupiter and Juno. In the legend of Minerva she came from the head of God, in other words she came from the Godhead. We find the Trinity in many cultures down the ages because the Trinity is universal truth and the Christ knew this also. Hence why it is written in scripture that he said to the Apostles "When you make the three into two, then the two into one, then what will you do?". 





THE SWANS OF GRACE 
On the way to the hotel I was amazed to see two swans in the middle of the main road on the grass and as I looked up there were two goslings flying overhead in front of us. When I entered the hotel room the TV was on and there was a swan on the TV. The Swans of Grace were seen three times and this was the 333 mission. I then phoned a friend Rosie and she said that the only thing she wished she had visited while she was in Greece was 'Corinth'. 


Outside the Crown Plaza that night I looked at the moon, it looked full and it had a red glow. I then saw a black cloud come and cover it and it was in two parts. The second one behind the first was much larger. At first it looked like it had a head like a bird with a rounded beak, then it turned into the head of a crocodile and it had its mouth open. The more it moved forward it covered the moon completely and the sky became black.

Then the crocodile head turned into the head of a horse and then it started to move again. Then on its back a mountain appeared and then the mountain turned into the mother and child. The mother was reaching out to the child. The light of the moon lit up the image really brightly. Then the moon rose out of the darkness and was above the mother and child. I saw this as an omen of what was to come if people refused to listen.

Also outside of the hotel there was a tree covered in Sapphire blue lights sparkling inter-galatically. I really felt the energy of the Holy Mother energy as I was standing looking at this Tree of Life. Her energy was really powerful in this area of Crawley, this night. The second time I looked at it the blue lights looked like flying birds and it felt really positive, it felt like that there were many souls traveling with me on this special journey to Greece.

SOS - GOD SENDS HIS MESSENGER 


While I was writing the above in my journal during dinner, Sting was singing the SOS song by the Police. It was in 2007 that our heavenly Father started calling SOS to humanity, that was three years ago and it was in 2004 that God shouted out 'Humanity needs YOU now". Once again six years that can be divided by three. As I understand it Pythagoras said that three was the perfect number. 

On the 28th March I also wrote "I have a strong feeling that I must take the camera everywhere with me on this trip to capture what God is showing me so that I can share the pics on my return". 




In the morning before we left the Crown Plaza, while swimming I saw another two birds flying and the LORD said "Arab Druze". The philosophy of the Arab Druze includes ancient Greek philosophy, from Plato and the mathematician Pythagoras and here we are on our way to Greece.

PYTHAGORAS 




God certainly did send an SOS to Greece...


Glory be to God and his Son


UPDATE: I have just noticed that the last video on 
Pythagoras is timed at 603 and in the past God shouted 
603BC. We will make a different post on that.




1. Mosiac picture courtesy Wikipedia.
2. Gods and Goddesses published by Macmillan

No comments: