Thursday 12 August 2010

Abba speaks of marriage

This morning when I woke up Abba was stern and he said 'Your husband had an affair'. 

'Your marriage is sacrosanct'. He was talking about our marriage.

In Hosea he says 'In that day, declares the LORD, 'You will call me 'my husband', you will no longer call me 'my master'. It mentions the covenant that he gave to us for the children of the world.

'I will betroth you to me forever, I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulness and you will acknowledge the LORD.

Prophet Hosea speaks of how the LORD would respond and how he would plant her himself in the land of Jezreel. He certainly did that in May 2006 when we went on the mission to Israel.

Alonei Abba, May 2006 



May your will be done and our partnership be sacrosanct forevermore. 

You keep me in your arms of divine love and no-one shall trespass against your holy ones.

Our love union is indeed sacred.

Chesed LORD. 


ELIAKIM JOSEPH-SOPHIA 


Today, is the 'Day of Convention'. 


UPDATE
After we posted the above, Abba said
'There is going to be a 'DIVINE OPERATION'. 

No comments: