Saturday 21 August 2010

Dream of the Cities

This morning when I woke up my body felt like it had been in the wars. It is certainly the war of the worlds.

During sleep state I had a dream of a dream. In that dream I was told 'The cities of the world will be destroyed'.  Then I was telling people to leave the cities. As I was waking up, I saw the energy of a golden tube like a laser tube.

Many years ago, I had a client who manufactured advanced lasers for research and development. We helped them to become very successful. However, the day came when they did not consult the one, that had aided their success about their plans prior to their implementation.

In that day, their company was ruined, they expanded too quickly, they did not have the right infrastructure in place or their consultant on board. Ultimately, the company went down owing me money, that I owed on their behalf for outside costs. In other words I had to pick up the tab for them.

I knew them well, loved them and trusted that they would pay me what they owed me. They cost me £3,000 and a loss of £3,000 is a lot for any small company to swallow. So karma did come to bite them when their company went into liquidation for what they had done.

The same happened when God sent me to the USA (2008) to speak to spiritual leaders there, they invited me out to dinner and then gave me the bill to pay. A man offered to pay for the trip to the USA, but I had to pick up the tab again. Money was also loaned to a gentleman there, and the money was never returned. A cost of £1,400 is outstanding. People have also contacted us for advice and we asked them to kindly make a donation,  as a contribution to aid God's work. They didn't do so.  As you can imagine God is not amused.

In Hebrew, there is a few different words for 'Cities'. One of these words is ry( Strongs no 5892). Its translation is defined as 'Excitement, anguish, or terror'. [1]

The golden tube also feels like a super sonic train that will take people some place else. In other words it will take them away from their anguish and the terror that the world faces. It will take them to a place that is ordained by God. It looked like a golden capsule.

I remember when God first gave us the vision of AS in the form of tubular bells/web icon.  Our designer did his best to create what Abba was asking for.



Today, is the 'Day of Privacy' and Abba will ensure that the people that listen and do his will are allowed to have their privacy.

Let there be LIGHT 





DREAM A DREAM 




For AHAVA and the Children



1. http://www.studylight.org/lex/heb/view.cgi?number=5892



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps no truer lyrics have ever been written . Turn this up and listen to its cosmic power :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2qJaAE5eIM&feature=related

"AND IN THE END
THE LOVE YOU TAKE
IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE
YOU MAKE " !

Eliakim said...

Indeed. We certainly made love a lot this life time, night, day and all of the hours in between. However, divine love is not about taking it is about giving. We also carry the cost of the iniquities of men just like the prophecies predicted that we would.

Unfortunately, humanity have chosen to learn the hard way, because they took more than they gave.

As God said "The die is cast!"

Eliakim said...

Here is one for you Anonymous.....

Dream a Dream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuymNdkUc3E a

She did it all for love/AHAVA and the children

Anonymous said...

I guess you arent recieving your emails anymore ?

Eliakim said...

Yes still receiving emails. Have just responded to you.

Eliakim said...

An appointment for 09.00 Athens kept coming up on my computer today. Check out this information today on the Nile Virus impacting on Greek people.

Stay away from cities where there are mosquitos.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_politics_100012_21/08/2010_119182

Eliakim said...

Christchurch HIT!

http://christvisionloveunion.blogspot.com/2010/09/christchurch-hit.html