Tuesday 10 August 2010

EAR RING CROP CIRCLE

Well here we have another EAR RING crop circle and there was one in 2009 as well. This one was discovered on the 5th of August although those that found it say it had been there for a few weeks.

5 is the number of manifestation and the 5th of August was the "Day of Composure".

It was found at Trent Barrow, Nr Nether, Compton, Dorset and I do have friends that live in that area of the beautiful English countryside. The last I heard, they are selling up, retiring  and they are moving back to the "Gateway of Prosperity". 

The crop circle itself is almost on the line of 'WE PUT OUR NAME ON THE LINE'. 


The crop circle reporters felt its feminine energies. Its also where some claim the sword of Arthur was found and the lady of the Lake. (This was shared on Disclose TV). The sword of Excalibur. Now that is very interesting, as I have a history with the sword of Excalibur and some local spiritual people know about its history.

I once received a message for a man called Peter and I was asked to give a message to him. When I questioned the message, if I remember correctly,  I was told 'The Tomahawk will be as important to Peter as the sword was to Arthur".

Within six months a real tomahawk manifested and it was an amazing divine experience. A few weeks  later  the native american symbols were given, it was divine providence. The colours were chosen by a girl friend and I. Then the symbols were painted on the real tomahawk by my son, a male friend who is a designer and the one that received the messages.

Beautiful leather strips, beads, and feathers were also added. The day came when it was time to present it to Peter,  in honor and appreciation of his spiritual work to date, and to encourage him to continue. It was presented to him during his lecture at an MBS exhibition, in front of his audience. It was a gift from God. He was surprised because he did not know that we were coming to make the presentation to him. 

My young son loved it so much, he did not wish for us to give it away, to the one that was destined to receive it.

Anyhow, let us return to the crop circle. As you can see there is a wonderful unblemished countryside in England and you can see it for miles around. Our English farmers have been a great blessing of God, to retain and maintain these beautiful lands and keep them in the sanctity of God's creation.



The crop circle is clearly an EAR RING to me and I know that much is ringing in the ears of the people at this time. I remember when the Son of God said to me "The truth still rings in their ears". 








The crop circle as six outer rings and six is the number of effectiveness. Six is also the level of the throat of 'I AM BLESSED", 'WE ARE BLESSED'. Blessings in abundance. There are four aspects to the second sphere indicating the four directions. The next major sphere as three aspects and this is the three year of innovative creative solutions. After that we have the tiny sphere and this shouts to me the eye of the needle. After that we have the larger sphere surrounding another, two become one. A divine ear ring of God indeed. As we know the ears are also aligned with the throat level of consciousness and it is significant that it is time to tell the world the truth

An EAR RING does not mean that you cut your flesh, it means the truth is to ring in your ears.

The crop circles photographs have been blessed to us by Oliver Morel from Crop Circle Connector. [1]


1. http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2010/trentbarrow/trentbarrow2010a.html



























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I believe I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some articles for your
blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
Thanks!
Also see my webpage - Ringing In The Ears