Thursday 5 August 2010

Divine Justice of the Holy Spirit

On Monday, I woke up and Abba said 'Brutal'. That day I had an appointment,  I was then driving to the other side of  TOLL GATE to a health centre and a bus was coming towards me. The front of the bus said 'NO SERVICE' and the bus was empty.

At that time I was not aware of the monsoon disaster in Pakistan although I had been picking up on the planetary energies all weekend. The message is that people are paying the price for no service and the brutality of their co-creation.

When I got out of the car I could not miss a great big curly feather behind my car on the ground.  I picked it up and put it inside the car. Feathers are known to be a gift from the Angels and it is important to accept their gifts graciously.

After the chiropractor treatment at a centre owned by a beautiful Indian, I was driving back, then when I arrived at TOLL GATE roundabout in the GATEWAY of PROSPERITY a pigeon caught my eye flying so that I could see it. The pigeon is part of the dove family and is symbolic of peace and the Holy Spirit. The pigeon flew and settled on the top of the lamp of light.

Then I saw another bus and there were people upon it. It was inside the Gateway of (Spiritual) Prosperity, close to my home, it had passed through the toll gate. On the bus the word was large again it said 'FIRST'. Those that give service are first through the toll gate and the gateway of prosperity, it is part of the ascension described by Prophet Isaiah.

As it is written in the scriptures the measure that you give will be the measure that you will receive, it comes back to you 30, 60 and 100 fold. The givers are on the bus that is first, they are lamps of light with the Holy Spirit guiding them.

Its over for the takers of the world, only the givers walk hand in hand, side by side in the front line. Some might think that is a brutal reality. I am sorry to say that it is the only way that people will survive on planet earth.

The verse of the day at biblegateway is “The unfolding of your words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple.”- Psalm 119:130

Prophet Malachi gave information about who would be judged and it includes the oppressors, those that defraud people of their wages, those that burden people with taxes,  and those that do not give justice to widows (elderly) and single parent mothers and their children.

Last night, we were given the opportunity to speak plainly to a person who had defrauded me of my wages and did not do justice some years ago. Although God helped her financially to make it so, she refused to walk in the way of God. I had allowed that person to take advantage of my good nature because her husband had been brutal to her. Many times we were called in the middle of the night to rescue her. I would have to get out of bed, get dressed and go and get her.

I was compelled by love to help her to heal herself, to be there for her night and day for hours and hours on end. If and when it was detrimental to myself God would take her away again, he does not waste the time of his precious ones on those that refuse to listen and do his will.

So much forgiveness, compassion, mercy, love and grace.  So many hours of service, so many different services that were not paid for both in the corporate world and in teaching and healing.

The day of judgement came for her because she gave no service to the one that had served her the most tenderly for five to six years. Nor did she pass it forward and give service to others. She was taken away from the gateway of spiritual prosperity many times because she went her own way instead of the way of God.

Those that refuse to serve and help the holy ones are taken away because they have chosen to learn the hard way instead of the easy way. That is a choice made by those that rebel against the holiness of God and his high way. God as high standards of morality and ethical living that is healthy for humanity, that is why he sent his moral compass to help the people to come back into balance and harmony with his creation.

Prophet Malachi tells the people to return and the people ask how this can be so.

God responds:


 "Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me. "But you ask, 'How do we rob you?' "In tithes and offerings.  You are under a curse—the whole nation of you—because you are robbing me. 


Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. I will prevent pests from devouring your crops, and the vines in your fields will not cast their fruit," says the LORD Almighty.  "Then all the nations will call you blessed, for yours will be a delightful land," says the LORD Almighty. "You have said harsh things against me," says the LORD.  "Yet you ask, 'What have we said against you?'


"You have said, 'It is futile to serve God. What did we gain by carrying out his requirements and going about like mourners before the LORD Almighty? But now we call the arrogant blessed. Certainly the evildoers prosper, and even those who challenge God escape.' "


Malachi chapter 3 finishes with "You will again see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not." 


The wicked are those that do not care fully for God's creation. I asked Abba a few weeks ago if we could remove the word curse from human consciousness and he said no, man must remove his own curse because he created it. 


May divine justice be done


ELIAKIM






























No comments: