Thursday 1 July 2010

Black Faced Sheep Vision

Early evening I was pondering upon Israel and then Abba said 'Hamesh'. Hamesh is the Hebrew word for Hamsa that is symbolic of the hand of God, divine protection and the hand of destiny. It is my avatar given to me by God and a lot more besides.


A few hours later I went to bathe and while resting I saw the vision of a black faced sheep. I waited to see if I was given any more visions but the Sheep just continued to stand there in front of me. So then I asked Abba what is this Abba? He then said 'The sheep are ready for shearing'. As I write this he said 'They are ready for the shearer'. This is the closest image that I could find to what I saw. However, his coat was longer and fuller. [1] A coat is a garment that people wear and in my humble view this is about the people taking off their garments and comfort zones to reach the source of their being. The thicker the coat the more layers they are wearing symbolically.





This breed of sheep is mainly raised for meat. The Black Face Sheep Breeders Association state this about them: "The Blackface breed is the most numerous breed in Britain accounting for over 1.7 million ewes, representing 11% of the British pure-bred flock (source: 2003 breed survey). The vast majority are found in Scotland. The outstanding qualities of the breed are survivability, adaptability and versatility, with the ability to fit into any farming situation. They are one of the hardiest sheep breeds in the country and are the backbone of the Scottish sheep industry. [2]

They were also introduced to the USA in the 19th century. Here is another picture of the coat fully grown. [3] Their coats are valuable to the bed market due to them being used in mattresses although it does have other uses too. You could say that these sheep have made their own bed and have been laying in it. However, its now time for it to come off. 





These sheep are found where conditions are hard.


"The history of the breed is lost in the midst of the past, but there are references to sheep which were probably the forerunners of the Scottish Blackface sheep of today.  


The monastery records of the twelfth century speak of the dun or Blackface breed of sheep.  The monks used this sheeps wool for their clothes and also exported large amounts to Europe.  


The breed has been described as of fierce and hardy look and that description still applies today.  For this is a breed which can come through most winters with little or no help.  


These sheep can stand up to the worst snow storms on the open hills with only a minimum of hay and shelter to help them survive the blast, and still produce a lamb crop and wool clip.  They recover very quickly after a bad winter as they have great courage which keeps them foraging for the best spring growth available.  Almost nothing can tame their wild spirit, and it is this above all which makes them good hill sheep.  The versatility of this is well demonstrated by the wide range of conditions under which they are kept.  No other hill breed excels the Scottish Blackface in this range ability, and it is unequaled amoung hill sheep in combining this character with earliness of maturity, good carcass confirmation and quality, and also with yield of wool.  Their adaptability also extends to the breeds suitability for a wide range of rough herbage.  This breed is known for its ability to survive where no other breed can.  On marginal ground they can't be beat."[4]


Let us look at what the bible says about the sheep. "Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture." Psalm 100:3 "Then sheep will graze as in their own pasture; lambs will feed among the ruins of the rich." Isa 5:17 

"Like a hunted gazelle, like sheep without a shepherd, each will return to his own people, each will flee to his native land."Isaiah 13:4 "He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth."Isa 53:7 

"My people have been lost sheep; their shepherds have led them astray and caused them to roam on the mountains. They wandered over mountain and hill and forgot their own resting place." Jer 50:6

EZEKIEL 34 

"As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because my flock lacks a shepherd and so has been plundered and has become food for all the wild animals, and because my shepherds did not search for my flock but cared for themselves rather than for my flock, therefore, O shepherds, hear the word of the LORD : This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against the shepherds and will hold them accountable for my flock. I will remove them from tending the flock so that the shepherds can no longer feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths, and it will no longer be food for them." 'For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness.  I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. 



I will shepherd the flock with justice. 'As for you, my flock, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I will judge between one sheep and another, and between rams and goats.  Is it not enough for you to feed on the good pasture? Must you also trample the rest of your pasture with your feet? Is it not enough for you to drink clear water? Must you also muddy the rest with your feet? Must my flock feed on what you have trampled and drink what you have muddied with your feet?


Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says to them: See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep. Because you shove with flank and shoulder, butting all the weak sheep with your horns until you have driven them away, I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered. I will judge between one sheep and another. I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd. I the LORD will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them. I the LORD have spoken.


" 'I will make a covenant of peace with them and rid the land of wild beasts so that they may live in the desert and sleep in the forests in safety. I will bless them and the places surrounding my hill.  I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing. The trees of the field will yield their fruit and the ground will yield its crops; the people will be secure in their land. They will know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke and rescue them from the hands of those who enslaved them. 


They will no longer be plundered by the nations, nor will wild animals devour them. They will live in safety, and no one will make them afraid. I will provide for them a land renowned for its crops, and they will no longer be victims of famine in the land or bear the scorn of the nations. Then they will know that I, the LORD their God, am with them and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, declares the Sovereign LORD. You my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, are people, and I am your God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "


The herds mill about because they have no pasture; even the flocks of sheep are suffering. Joel 1:18 


In the parable of the lost sheep (Matthew 18) the Christ said "See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven."What do you think? If a man owns a hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered off? And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he is happier about that one sheep than about the ninety-nine that did not wander off. 
In the same way your Father in heaven is not willing that any of these little ones should be lost.


The Sheep in the last days of the end times


"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'


"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?' "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'


"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.' "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?' "He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'


ELEPHANT VISION 


After the black face sheep vision faded away,   then a large elephant arrived and like the sheep he was looking straight at me. He looked like he was intent on demolition and he's had enough.  He reminded me of the stampede when the Elephants destroyed the village of the people that had hurt the Christians. Then suddenly dumbo appeared above him, it looked like dumbo had ejected out his back, like James Bond being ejected from his car.


Not a good idea to get in the way of the Elephant, he has right of way and he is coming. This is not the first time I have shared a vision of an Elephant on this blog. We have shared a few since the extensive Chet Visions in March 2009.






May the will of God be done 




1. http://www.fotosearch.com/photos-images/black-faced-sheep_2.html
2. http://www.scottish-blackface.co.uk/
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Blackface
4. http://www3.telus.net/public/mcvet//shepherd/profiles/scottish_blackface.htm 

No comments: