Friday 9 July 2010

Prince of Greece - Daniel 10


In the book of Daniel we find the mention of the two princes. The first from Persia and the second from Greece. As we know Persia is now Iran (Islam) and Greece (Christianity) is defending its nation from destruction. So the Prince of Greece stands with the Christ and our heavenly Father.

Some state that the Prince of Greece was Alexander the Great. However, it cannot be Alexander because in the Aramaic text it gives the following prophecy criteria:

1. What befalls the people in the latter days
2. The vision is for the end of days
3. The vision is for the appointed time
4. His heart trembles and was unable to rise
5. He had no strength
6. He had no breath of life
7. He is strengthened
8. The beloved is told to fear not and peace be with you.
9. There is no-one to help the Messenger except Michael, the defender of Israel.

Also bear in mind that it was in March in Greece that the  'Wisdom of Sophia' gateway opening took place on 333. During that time the Prince of Greece was told that the door would open for him in JUNO = June.

This is the translation from the NIV of the passages:

'How can I, your servant, talk with you, my lord? My strength is gone and I can hardly breathe."Again the one who looked like a man touched me and gave me strength.  "Do not be afraid, O man highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong." When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength." So he said, "Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come; but first I will tell you what is written in the Book of Truth. (No one supports me against them except Michael, your prince.'. Dan 10:18-21


There are also other texts to be viewed, the Greek Apocalypse of Daniel, the Syriac and Hebrew versions. The word Apocalypse comes from the Greek word Apokálypsis and it means "lifting of the veil" or "revelation". 





He has come, come Prince of Greece come


The 9th of July is the 'Day of Wonder'.


It is also 973 energy. On the 31st of January 2008,  


Abba said


 ' 973 is what really counts.' 


973 in Greek gematria is the same value as 'Righteousness',
 'Remember', 'Measure', 'Greek', 'Governor', 'Pay', 'Translate', 
'Keep'. 'Bring'.

2 comments:

Jose aka Nuke said...

That my friend seems like the inevitable, your comment about the kingdom of greece confirmed a lot of my inner personal disputes about it purposes and intentions, which could be defined as the kingdom of the antichrist, which could have possibly been dispersed or divided by what appeared to be some kind of Divine intervention, but somehow they knew to make a name for themselves lest they be scattered abroad, and interestingly enough they where scatered by an enability to comunicate with each other, and as the years went by maybe nearly 10,000 years or more they seem to be strongly united as a secular do what they will type of mentality or government or fraternity or a society or a kingdom of people that trust themselves full of deception pride greed with a vague costume of friendship family growth and Love to decieve the masses through politics news tv the movie industy and many other things I don't have time to mention.

ELIAKIM said...

Now Putin steps into save Greece from the Turks aspirations to dominate Europe.