Friday 18 February 2011

Knowing Truth

How can one know truth? 

In this context of knowing truth, one comes to know truth from your own experience of the divine. Only by your own experience is it truth in a spiritual context. 

After I experienced, then sometimes I would look to see if there was any other confirmation of that or whether someone else had experienced the same. 

I was never part of any spiritual group or organization. I had no spiritual teacher, my spiritual teachers were divine teachers. My spiritual growth was organic and natural, appropriate for where I was at that time. 

After I reached the first heaven of the happiness within, through self healing and self-development. I was divinely asked to refrain from reading any material that had been channelled or from the new age. 



When I asked why, I was told that it was imperative that my plate was kept clear. In other words, the divine required me to have a clear plate of consciousness for divine impression for divine purpose. 


It was important that my consciousness was not clouded by the beliefs of others because of the importance of the work that had to take place. Of which, I had no idea what that was to be at that time, in this context. 

However, my trust in the divine was beyond measure, because by that point I had been given so much evidence to prove the divine exists and there were many witnesses. 

As such, I did my utmost to do as I was asked. 

Completion of truth does exist.



Gnosis

No comments: