Friday 25 February 2011

Records of Divine Experience

The other day while in communication, I mentioned the fact that in the beginning of the divine intervention in my life, I kept a record of everything. However, as time went on and the divine intervention began happening all of the time. I then stopped recording everything, due to the sheer amount of it. However, the most important things about the divine experiences, I do remember.

After writing the post about the 'DAWNING', I just checked the bible to see what else is written about records, I was surprised to find that it is written in Genesis


"Joseph stored up huge quantities of grain, like the sand of the sea; it was so much that he stopped keeping records because it was beyond measure." Gen 41:9


Experience of the divine is what counts. 


Blessings in abundance 


Love beyond measure 


ELIAKIM 

No comments: