Friday 18 February 2011

Silhouette RADAR

For the last couple of weeks, there as been, a large shadow image on the wall in the bathroom. It is right in front of me and looking to the left. 


It is a silhouette PROFILE of a woman that looks like Quan Yin. Divine Mother of the East that hears the sounds (cries) of the world. She is refined in feature and very beautiful in a peaceful repose, just like I remember her and our time shared together.  


Her energy and vibration is exactly the same as the Holy Mother Mary. The only way that I could tell the difference between them, was by seeing them and hearing their words. That was the only way that I could differentiate between the two. I was blessed to be clairvoyant, clairaudient and clairsentient, faculties that can open up for everyone, if they choose to allow them to develop. 


The profile also brought to my remembrance, a time when I was blessed to work with an internationally well known photographer. In a directors pre-production meeting that we shared in my 20's, Barry said 'You have a beautiful profile'. I remember to this day what I was wearing in that meeting. Top and bottom, I was wearing winter white, riding pants and riding boots in natural tan leather. 


In the profile you will see the beauty, if you allow yourself to do so. 


My genetic FATHER commissioned a silhouette of my mother when she was young, and now I wished that I had kept it. Mum was half Scottish and half French, her maiden name was French. 


The name SILHOUETTE came from France. "Etienne de Silhouette, a French finance minister who, in 1759, was forced by France's credit crisis during the Seven Years War to impose severe economic demands upon the French people, particularly the wealthy." [1]


Seven years is an interesting number being the life number of the Spiritual teacher. It is also the number of the years when biblical Joseph helped the people to avoid the famine. God had sent him in advance to Egypt to help them; to avoid calamity. His suffering at the hands of his own brothers jealousy, benefitted a whole nation to avoid starvation. Now that is God's will and as Abba said 'My love is so profound that they do not understand it'. 


I was sent to CAIRO, Egypt in the mid 90's and an Egyptian friend arranged the trip for me. He was very concerned about me traveling alone to the Middle East. He said 'You are not going to XXXXXXX (swear) Europe. In those days, flights to Egypt were very expensive indeed. From memory over a 1,000 pounds. Anyway, little did I know that he had booked me as a VIP on a FLIGHT to Egypt at the price that Egyptians paid in those days. 


Tariq, also arranged for his cousin to pick me up from the airport and transport me to the hotel that I would be blessed to stay in the next day. Of course, I knew his cousin and his brother. However, Tariq, was very concerned that his cousin and I would recognize each other. 


In my innocence at that time, I told him not to be so daft. Of course his cousin would recognize me, and his cousin did exactly as I said he would. 


Tariq, hadn't told me that he had arranged everything for a VIP, so when I arrived at the hotel and they asked for my diplomatic papers, I had no idea what to say. Anyway, they just allowed me to be and the people that worked in the hotel overlooking the Giza Pyramids treated me like a Queen.  During my stay there at the Forte Grande (as it was known in those days) it was so wonderful that I extended my stay there. 


I was even blessed to meet a Lebanese Princess who was a singer, we spent some time together as well. I will always remember my time in Egypt, both in Cairo and on the Nile Cruise taken in 2001, with great affection and love for its humble people and their incredible land. 


I also received some visions and a message while I was there, it does link in with the recent events in Egypt, that we have all been celebrating this year. The Chinese Year of the Rabbit that was meant to be. 


The message that was received at that time was this: 


6. 1.2001 Visions of the scarab beetle and the sacred golden ankh. 


8.1.2001 Visit to the Edfu Temple of Horus and Hathor, the goddess of JOY. 


This is where we met the 'Children of the Nile' who recognized us immediately when we wearing golden ankhs. 


I was being shown many visions including a FEATHER of MAAT. A golden chair throne, a staff and a bunny rabbit. 


'LAND IN PEACE, CROWN IN THE FALL, SEEDS HAVE SOWN, THE PLANT HAS GROWN'. 


A couple of days later while we were at the Karnac Temple. 


'PACE THE CASE, WHAT SHALL WE BRING BUT TIME FORWARD. WHAT SHALL WE SAY BUT THE LOVE OF THE RAY'. 


On the 14th of January, 2001. 


During dream state, I saw a KING floating down the Nile, he had died and the boat was on FIRE. 


Happy to provide scans of the travel log when our mac tech comes to set up the printers. 


NUMBER SEVEN 


The number seven mentioned above is also related to FORGIVENESS in the Christ teachings and it can also be a karmic number. Remember the SEVEN YEAR itch. It is just over seven years since we received the WHITE STONE in Assisi, Italy. (September 2003) 


Following the training course for those that were training to become masters of a healing art. It was at that time, that I was blessed to see and photograph the heart centre of Italy, and a lot more happened as well. It was an amazing journey and St Francis of Assisi, will always be close to my heart, in addition to our Italian hosts. 






There is a radar between the brim of the skull and the crown, a couple of inches above the head. The radar looks like a hat. The radar like spheric satellite dish, completely covers the head and crown and its positioning is intriguing from an energetic point of view. The hat shape is like one would wear to a wedding, shading the front of the face when the head is tilted forwards. 


I keep looking at it and pondering upon it, I am definitely feeling remote viewing with it. I used to enjoy doing 'remote scanning' for health purposes. At that time, I was divinely asked to call the experimental, experiential work with remote viewing, 'Remote Scanning' This was to ensure that the general public, did not confuse it, with those that use spiritual gifts for military applications. 


This great gift, was given to help the health of the people that were brought to me, it was not sold to governments for their purpose of warfare. Love is not for sale. People are not a commodity, without love they become so. 


Yesterday, I also remembered that when my friend was here from Egypt last year, he wasn't feeling very well and he had a chest infection. Of course, I gave him healing. In the Gesu Mystery fresco, the lady as her hand on the crown of the Lion Dog and that wasn't shown to me until this month. 


This is a gift given by God for God's will alone. Hence, why I could not do the will of others, I had to stay true to God. I hope that you can understand. 












1. Wikipedia 
2. http://www.vam.ac.uk/images/image/11821-popup.html





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my Dear Lady Lotus--

Have a look here:
"Western Woman will Save the World"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ariane-de-bonvoisin/the-dalai-lamas-amazing-p_b_324760.html

"Next Dalai Lama to be a Woman?"
http://thebuddhistblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/next-dalai-lama-woman.html

http://dalailamacenter.org/blog-post/western-women-can-come-rescue-world

http://sfgirl-thealiennextdoor.blogspot.com/2009/12/western-woman-will-save-world.html

http://www.holymtn.com/gods/kuanyin.htm

With all of my love,
Queen Waterlily-Sophia

P.S.: I come to your site everyday to see what you have to say! Very profound--thanks! :-)

Eliakim said...

God bless you dear one, my apologies for not emailing you. I did read your messages.

I did not have a computer for over a month and there is a lot to catch up with and things are moving so fast now.

Thank you for sharing. Thank you for being you Waterlily.



Love you

ELIAKIM xxx