Wednesday 2 June 2010

Black Wave - Oil Spill

I have been watching this whole scene unfold and the trepidation, the first thing that struck me was the date itself. It happened on the 20th April 2010. 20 is the number of judgement and its numeral influence is adding another force in a higher plane before beginning anew. So ultimately, it is a blessing in disguise and certainly has a purpose of raising consciousness. The 20th of April is also the 'Day of Challenge' and challenge certainly does help people to move beyond their current comprehension. In BP's case it is certainly bringing all of their weaknesses into the light of day.

The challenge is huge and so is the root cause of the core issues. Can the USA cut their oil consumption? Are they willing now? Are they ready to turn off all the lights in all of the buildings that are not being used at night time throughout the USA? Are they willing to conserve energy instead of waste it? Are they willing to stop using 1/3 of the world's energy resources? Are they willing to become self-sustainable and ecological sooner rather than later? The USA is having to face some very harsh realities because as a nation it has kept its head in the sand of the middle east for far too long. Just look at how people are responding to the provocation of Israel, I have to tell you folks that the name of the Turkish ship 'Spirit of Humanity' certainly said it all, it certainly wasn't sent by the Spirit of God.

It is written that the rig itself sunk on the 22nd of April and 22 is the Master number of divine feminine. 22 of April in numerology is also the 'Day of Establishment'. As we know many things can be established and one of the translations of the word ELIAKIM is 'God establishes'.

One of the things that concerns me is that 11 men died on that rig and all the names of the men have not been published. The number eleven is also the number of duality, the clenched fist, hidden trials and treachery. Many people have said that some are doing their utmost to fulfill biblical prophecies and we keep reminding people that this time is being shortened for the sake of the elect as the Christ predicted. However, until people are willing to embrace; then sadly humanity leave itself vulnerable to those that are manipulating this planet against the will of God.


Now the waters are turning red to fit it in with biblical prophecy. However, I did have a lucid dream about a huge black wave. 


LUCID DREAM ABOUT THE BLACK WAVE 
It was back in 2007 that we were sharing a lucid dream a lot with Americans on an American forum about the large black wave. I was on the beach and I went to get a drink at an ice cream type shop in the distance. The shop was on a hill higher up than the beach and I had taken my purse with me.

As I turned around I saw this huge black wave coming like nothing I had ever seen before. After it had gone, everything it covered was black even the sand itself. When I returned to the beach where my towel and bag was, my bag was still there and the only thing that was OK was my video camera. It survived the onslaught of the black wave. So I walked away from the scene with my purse and camera and the rest was left behind. The bible does predict that people that have been brought to grief will be driven away to build a new strong nation elsewhere. This black wave of the oil spill could be the catalyst to ensure that happens. At this point in time I am staying open to all eventualities but know in my heart that mother earth can and will regenerate. However, it is certainly a huge learning curve for the USA and I feel sure that it will help the developing nations to make very important choices sooner rather than later.

Was this lucid dream to do with this oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico?

You decide.






No comments: