Tuesday 22 June 2010

The Three Graces

Let us pick up on the three graces mentioned in the 'Woman in the Basket' post. In Greek mythology the three graces are symbolic of charm, beauty and creativity. They are associated with the works of charity. Many people are aware of the three graces sculpture, there was also a painting by Raphael. In the 20th century there was an opera launched in Chicago, there are also three buildings in Liverpool, England honored by UNESCO as a world heritage site.

Raphael is the name of the artist of this painting of the three graces, Raphael is also the Archangel of Healing. Raphael in Hebrew means 'God has healed.'



The word charis in Greek means the grace of charity and kindness. While I was in Athens, Greece, I did receive the charity of a Greek man and he was told about the JUNO door that would open for him. Three is also the number of innovative creative solutions and the three graces are healers.

In what feels like a different life time now,  I was also involved with charities and helped them to fundraise. To help people with Cerebal Palsy, MS and Cancer. Due to my involvement with the local business community I was able to engage people to donate gifts, money, to attend functions that I was involved in organizing with others. I was involved in charitable works in a public sense for about ten years and was well known in the local community for doing so. Of course, I love to dance and friends and I have wonderful memories of the Summer Balls and the joyous time we shared. I will always remember the face of the outside caterers that attended one event, when I had been blessed, to organize, market,  design and prepare the meal of 80 people. Of course, we have also supported other people's charitable events as well for other charities.

Charity comes in many shapes and forms and it is not all about fundraising and donating for people who require it. Giving someone a book, a meal, a healing treatment, a bed for the night to those that require it are all acts of charity. There are many things that people can do to help others and giving our time can also be very productive. When my son and I had our six bedroomed house, it was always filled with what people call waifs and strays. There was always a hot meal, drink and bed for anyone that was brought to us. Friends would just turn up on the doorstep and deliver people who required a sanctuary of tender loving care and peace.

Sometimes just a listening ear when they require it and as you know many of us have been agony aunts for others. All good deeds are counted in the law of God. However, our intention must be pure and not for gain for the self. Some people are just born givers and we give and give and give, all of ourselves to help humanity to transcend.

True works of charity are completely selfless and unconditional. It was shown to me in 2009, that Prophet Isaiah also shared that charity is part of Ascension of the being and in giving we do receive. It is also part of the spiritual law of cause and effect and the law of attraction.

Ten is also the number of wheel of fortune and new cycle of time, for the last ten years, I have been helping people on the world wide web selflessly in accordance with the divine plan. I have worked day and night, weekends, bank holidays and during holiday periods when it can be the most lonely time for people that are home alone. We were always there for those that were suffering and kept our eyes open for anyone that required help. I feel the time of sharing on internet forums is now coming to an end, this is the final countdown. We are preparing for the next phase of the divine plan.

One does it because one is compelled by the heart of love to do so. God's will is compelled by love into compassionate action to help others. When I was called for the mission of compassion with the children at the end of 1998, whilst in Australia. I gave my self willingly to the will of God without knowing where it would lead me. I trusted God with all my heart and soul. When you put all of your heart and soul into helping others unconditionally, there is success that comes naturally and it is in harmonic concordance with the spiritual law and the divine plan.

It is the same with the other missions for God, I do as I am asked to do, I follow instructions to the best of my ability, in the power that God gives me to carry and fulfill his will. It is by his power that all is done in this reality.

The Three Graces - Requiem





Three Graces - There will be time for humanity




May the will of God be done


No comments: