Friday 4 June 2010

Turkey Repent

I have seen the press reports today of Turkey telling Israel to repent. How fitting when the book of Revelation tells Turkey to repent. Prophet Isaiah also gave a message to Israel in chapter 27 that God's Queen will slay the monster of the sea with the sword of the LORD.

Also interesting that only a couple of weeks ago the sign of Jonah arrived in Israel. The whale was the holy sign to Israel and this is the sign of the Queen of the South, she is the Queen of the Prophets that was promised to come in the last days.

"The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon's wisdom, and now one greater than Solomon is here."



Why did he say that she would be greater than Solomon after she had listened to Solomon's wisdom? Solomon wasn't a prophet.

However, in the same chapter it is written that the Christ also told the people about the men from Nineveh in regard to the judgement. Nineveh in Greek word means 'Offspring of ease'. 'Offspring abiding'. [1] Nineveh was also the ancient capital city of Assyria. I must admit its good to see the people from this ancient land now calling themselves Assyrians again. Some of them are standing up to Islam and putting the records straight with God; as you can see with our posts on Science and the Qu'ran.

In Hebrew the word translated as repent can also be translated as return. The Return is all about returning to the soul and in so doing returning to God.

The Message to Turkey 

"These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God. Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; obey it, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you. Yet you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their clothes. They will walk with me, dressed in white, for they are worthy. He who overcomes will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out his name from the book of life, but will acknowledge his name before my Father and his angels. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says" Rev 3:6


"These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says" Rev 3:14-22


Istanbul, Turkey: Hagia Sophia



May the will of God and his Son be done 


May peace be with you 


Glory be to God 









1. http://www.studylight.org/lex/grk/view.cgi?number=3535


No comments: