Saturday 17 January 2009

Mathematical cosmos, 26, 73 & 337

It was in 2004 that the Lord led me to see the importance of the mathematical correspondence of the cosmos and we began with Greek gematria and continued on to Hebrew gematria. I also discovered that there is a hidden code in the New Testement using gematria. The mystics of the past left the mystics of the future many clues and messages to help us through the transition of the end times of the end of the age. These messages were hidden for good purpose.

The first time that our father gave me a number in a message for humanity was in December 2007.

Abba said "337, cultural genocide, those that come from the bowels of humanity will perpetuate this.’

At that time I was not aware of what this number 337 represented. During my research I discovered that in hebrew gematria 337 means 'God said".

337 is also what is known as a prime number. When the digits are rotated it is still prime.

337 prime
373 prime
733 prime

"The Star of David with 337 units (God said) holds the centers of the 7 stars of 73 units. This number mirrors itself in the speaking of God: 337-733. All these numbers, 337, 373 and 733 have an optical relation with the starting point of the Star of David: The speaking of God can be seen as the creating by God, for by God thinking, speaking and acting are one. The number of the speaking of God, 337, seems to confirm this." [1]

337 = God speaks

"Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it? "Lamentations 3:37


On the 18th January I was given another message with the number 26.

The value of the name YHVH, (Yod, Hey, Vav, Hey) is 10+5+6+5 = 26

Abba said "Tell them when you were born." More on number 26
http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2009/01/god-said-tell-them-when-you-were-born.html

373 Proof set in stone?

Bible numerics part 1




Many people are being given 3 digit numbers at the moment. In January 2008 a lady telephoned me and told me she had been given a number, then a neighbour came for coffee to tell me about the numbers that she and a friend had been given. I did some research for them to share what the numbers meant.

The timing of this post was -07.30
http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2009/01/dead-in-christ-will-rise-first.html

73 = Ear of Yah [2]

73 = Wisdom, I AM he, I AM the Almighty God, Thy Creator, Life, Mount Zion, To Trust. [3]

73 = Clean Heart [4]

STAR OF DAVID

In 2007, our father said "When people understand the importance of the Star of David to their own being, then they will be ready for the next phase of evolution". He also said 'You hold the key of David in your hand".

"To the angel of the church in Philadelphia write:These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open." Revelation 3:6-8

The above passage gives you a clue about Eliakim.

The Church of Philadelphia, the Prince of Peace Church that burned.
http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2008/12/signs-of-end-of-agethe-church-burns.html

"I will place on his shoulder the key to the house of David; what he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open." Isaiah 22:21-23



For more information on hebrew gematria I recommend this website. http://www.inner.org/


Love with honour



References:

[1]http://members.home.nl/frankcolijn/frankcolijn/10._God_speaks.htm
[2]http://www.billheidrick.com/works/hgm1/hg0070.htm
[3]http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_73.asp
[4]http://www.biblewheel.com/InnerWheels/Psalms/Psalm73.asp

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I see 37 73 733 and other number sequences with 37 73

Ao said...

My last name LEE flipped upside down is 337, it is also the 22nd common surname in the USA. It means "golden meadow or Forrest clearing" people call me Matty

Ao said...

Also my phone number and SSN have three 7s in a row. 7+7+7=21

Ao said...

Also my phone number and SSN have three 7s in a row. 7+7+7=21

Ao said...

My last name LEE flipped upside down is 337, it is also the 22nd common surname in the USA. It means "golden meadow or Forrest clearing" people call me Matty

Unknown said...

ROLANDAH is 37 in numerology and it is 73 in gematria. 12/21 or 13/22 as primes, depends if you are including the 1. Born 20-05-1985 which means I turned 33 on Pentecost. Last four house numbers I lived in were 70 Donald (names have the same significance in meaning and numbers) 71 Sorrento, 77 Dover, in 2013 unit 13 of the ISIS units.. .������

Jsoren91 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jsoren91 said...

In Les Miserable, Jean ValJean's prison number is 24601 which equals 73x337. Not sure if there's anything in that. Makes me wonder if Victor Hugo meant anything by this number, or if it's just a number he was coincidentally inspired with, and there is a cryptic meaning in it.