Sunday 11 January 2009

Miracles Do Happen

The Angel that turned up at the hospital.



In 2004, there was a man on a forum that did not believe that I had seen or worked with Archangel Michael. The divine intervention was amazing.

Within a few days Archangel Michael appeared before him and briefed him on what he wanted him to do. Archangel Michael had also talked to him about 'Observations'. Now the man did not know that the day before the divine had asked me to post a dictation from Archangel Michael called 'Observations' that I had received previously. When the guy came into tell the forum his amazing story of his experience. I just smiled and then asked him to read the post that I had made the previous day called 'Observations'.

Now the divine had a purpose of convincing this man that what I was saying was truth and Archangel Michael proved it to him and the rest of the forum. The forum were amazed at what had transpired because they knew he was an unbeliever.

God works in mysterious ways.....

No comments: