Tuesday 27 January 2009

The way of God is MY WAY......

The people laid religions and belief systems at the feet of God and none of them brought peace to earth, none enabled the world to blossom into a paradise for everyone. Disease can be healed and prevented but instead of preventing disease the orthodox religionists helped to co-create disease instead. My way is healing consciousness, my way is a spiritual reality. My way is healthy for everyone in the community.

Jesus was a healer of consciousness and his way was the way of God and this is why he said "I am the way and the truth and the life." He knew that his way of truth gave LIFE and a healthy spiritual consciousness.

God is asking humanity are you now ready to do it my way?



Are you ready to receive instructions?

Are you ready to listen and do?

Are you ready to heal or do you require more wake up calls?

God is the LIGHT and LOVE is the WAY to LIVE LIFE forevermore.

The sacred union with the divine is the cure for all ills. It is time for sublime audacity.

God said "Healing is the get out of jail card. Healing is the path of salvation and love is the way".

"In the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the desert, 'Make straight the way for the Lord.' " John 1:22-24

My God sets UPRIGHT

No comments: