Tuesday 13 January 2009

A Message for Christians

1. Jesus has a new name.

In this passage he is talking to the prophet that he asked the father to send to help you.


"I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." Rev 3

2. Jesus does not come until after the new city of Jerusalem is built.

"These words are trustworthy and true. The Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, sent his angel to show his servants the things that must soon take place." Jesus Is Coming "Behold, I am coming soon! Rev 22

3. Most Christians haven't found the first heaven let alone the third one. From experience Eliakim knows that there are many heavens.

I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know—God knows. 2 Corinthians 12:1-3

4. How many Christians know how the body of Christ is built up?

"The body of Christ may be built up" Ephesians 4:11-13

"To prepare God's people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up" Ephesians 4:11-13

5. How many Christians have made peace with themselves?

"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:14-16

6. How many Christians have found the Christ within?

"Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it." 1 Corinthians 12:26-28

"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me." Galatians 2:19-21

I eagerly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed, but will have sufficient courage so that now as always Christ will be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. Philippians 1:19-21

7. How many Christians have healed/purified themselves mind, body and soul?

"Without blemish and free from accusation—" Colossians 1:21-23

The body of Christ is not the Church because most do not fulfill the above. The community was also warned not to build upon his foundations with building materials and those that did would burn in the flames. He also told his followers not to worship him because he knew that while they looked outside of themselves they would not find the Kingdom of God within.

The original word for Church meant community not places of worship. Jesus predicted that those that built upon his foundations would be burnt in the flames. Here is just one example of signs of the end times and the Church that burns. http://academysounds.blogspot.com/2008/12/signs-of-end-of-agethe-church-burns.html

"Both Luther and Tyndale were able to affect the outlook of the Reformation church by a change of wording when re-translating the Scriptures from their original languages into German and English: community for church"
Jonathan Went, http://www.biblicalhebrew.com/wordstudy.htm

8. How many Christians seek within?

Jesus told you "The Kingdom of God is within YOU".

"Nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21

The Foolish and Wise Virgins


Most Christians are not aware that the Apostle John was also called John the Virgin. The term Virgin is a spiritual term for a pure and purified soul.

Jesus said to me "Christianity was never born, it is still in the womb"

The Children of Abraham have a wonderful spiritual heritage that they have been denied. The orthodox won the war and as Jesus said "The truth will set you free".

Will Christians abort the bundle of joy that our father is delivering to you now?

Only time will tell. However, Abba knows.

"The LORD within her is righteous; he does no wrong. Morning by morning he dispenses his justice, and every new day he does not fail, yet the unrighteous know no shame." Zephaniah 3:4-6

One who hears God

No comments: